My Guide Website?
Split: Game of Thrones Tour with Diocletian's Palace Cellar346 Reviews
Discover Split and explore its ancient streets on a guided walking tour. See sites of “Game of Thrones," along with Diocletian’s Palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover many of the location sites in Split used in the TV series 'Game of Thrones'
- Follow in the footsteps of your favorite characters
- Enter the cellars of Diocletian's Palace
- Learn about fun facts about Game of Thrones filming time in Split
DescriptionHave you ever dreamed about seeing some of the filming locations of the famous Game of Thrones series? Use this unique opportunity to visit those places and see how they look in real life on a guided walking tour in Split. Enjoy included entry to Diocletian's Palace Cellar. If you are a Game of Thrones fan, this is the perfect tour for you. On this tour, hear about the real history of Split with a special focus on the exact places where the famous series was shot. Explore the area of the town center, Diocletian's Palace cellars (entry tickets included), Golden Gate, Vestibul, and more. Walk the streets to where different scenes were shot alongside a guide who is a local and true fan of the series. Wander the palace cellars where in the fourth season of the series, the Meereenese slaves lived. See where Daenerys kept her dragons in season five, enter the corridor where the Sons of the Harpy waited for the Unsullied, and walk through the streets where the Unsullied Army patrolled.
IncludesLocal guide licensed by the Croatian Ministry of Tourism Entrance to Diocletian's Cellars where many scenes were filmed
- Please prepare your voucher (digital or printed copy) at check-in. Late arrivals and no shows for booked daytrip are not opt to receive a refund.