My Guide Website?
Sakarun Beach Full-Day Guided Tour from Zadar65 Reviews
Board a boat in Zadar's Old Town for the islands of the Zadar archipelago. Enjoy breakfast and drinks on board and a box lunch on Saharun Beach.
- Enjoy stunning views of the islands of the Zadar archipelago
- See the beach that was listed as one of the most beautiful in the Adriatic
- Swim in the crystal-clear waters off Dugi Otok
DescriptionBoard a boat in the Old Town and sail to the most beautiful islands of the Zadar archipelago on this 10-hour trip. Enjoy the panorama of one of the most stunning coasts in the world and take in views of the islands of Tri sestrice, Sestrunj and Molat. Have breakfast on the boat and enjoy unlimited water. Once you reach Dugi Otok, home to Saharun Beach, you will disembark in the village of Bozava. From there, a bus will take you to your final destination. You’ll be given a box lunch to take the beach, where you can spend time enjoying Saharun. The beach is protected as a significant natural area of the Croatian ecological network.
IncludesBoat ride from Zadar to Dugi Otok Bus from Bozava to Saharun Aperitif Breakfast Water on board Box lunch All taxes
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures all participants will be required to sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken before boarding. It is mandatory to wear a protective mask during the activity. This activity will have a capacity of 40% of the usual group size to allow social distancing.
- Please note that this beach trip depends on the weather and there is a possibility of cancelation in case of rain or strong winds
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now