My Guide Website?
Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour157 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of one of the most beautiful parks in Europe, protected by UNESCO since 1979 as a World Natural Heritage site. Plitvice Lakes National Park was founded in 1949, making it one of the oldest national parks in southeastern Europe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Discover a popular UNESCO World Heritage Site with a private tour guide
- Enjoy the nature of the Plitvice Lakes from waterfalls to karst formations
- Choose a tour focused on the Lower Lakes or see both the Lower and Upper areas
- Skip the ticket lines and enter more quickly at Plitvice Lakes National Park
DescriptionIn Plitvice National Park nature has created 16 lakes and connected them by amazing travertine waterfalls. The park covers 29,685 hectares, with lakes up to 200 hectares in size and forests covering the rest of the park. You’re likely to encounter a variety of native species that pre-date the arrival of humans. The sightseeing route is circular and includes the Lower and Upper Lakes area, depending on the option you select when booking. With both options, discover the beauty of the area's largest and most attractive waterfalls, countless smaller waterfalls, and scenic lakes. If you choose to explore only the Lower Lakes, enjoy a walk through the limestone canyon of the Lower Lakes, an electric boat ride, a panoramic train ride, and a walk along the top of the canyon’s east side. Explore both the Lower and Upper Lakes area to enjoy a longer trip featuring a combination of walks and electric-boat rides. With this option, you'll make the return journey back to the starting point mostly by panoramic train. The Plitvice Lakes National Park belongs to Dinaric karst area and due to its specific geology, geomorphology, and hydrology it truly is one of the most impressive karst entities in the world.
IncludesLocal guide Insurance
- It is a good idea to bring sportswear and comfortable closed shoes
- In spring and autumn, don't forget a warm sweater and a small umbrella or raincoat, as the weather can be unpredictable
- You can choose any departure between 08:00 and 15:00. Please indicate your desired departure time when booking