My Guide Website?
Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour92 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of one of the most beautiful parks in Europe, protected by UNESCO since 1979 as a World Natural Heritage site. Plitvice Lakes National Park was founded in 1949, making it one of the oldest national parks in southeastern Europe.
- Discover this popular UNESCO World Heritage Site with an expert guide
- Enjoy the unspoiled nature of Plitvice Lakes, including the waterfalls and karst formations
- Choose from 3-hour and 6-hour guided tour options
- Enjoy a private tour and skip the long lines
DescriptionIn Plitvice National Park nature has created 16 lakes and connected them by amazing travertine waterfalls. The park covers 29,685 hectares, with lakes up to 200 hectares in size and forest covering the rest of the park. You’re likely to encounter a variety of native species that pre-date the arrival of humans. The starting point for the tour is the north entrance of the park (Entrance 1). The sightseeing route is circular and includes the Lower and Upper Lakes area, and a combination of walks and electric-boat rides. The return to the starting point will be mostly by panoramic train. Choose either a 3-hour or 6-hour guided tour that’s priced for up to 50 participants. Enjoy the beauty of the largest and most attractive waterfalls and countless smaller waterfalls, as well as the lakes. The Plitvice lakes National Park belongs to Dinaric karst area and due to its specific geology, geomorphology, and hydrology it truly is one of the most impressive karst entities in the world.
IncludesLocal guide Insurance
- It is a good idea to bring sportswear and comfortable closed shoes
- In spring and autumn, don't forget a warm sweater and a small umbrella or raincoat, as the weather can be unpredictable
- You can choose any departure between 08:00 and 15:00. Please indicate your desired departure time when booking