My Guide Website?
Plitvice Lakes National Park: Day Trip from Omiš10 Reviews
Spend a day exploring Plitvice Lakes National Park on a day tour from Omiš. This UNESCO-listed site is one of Europe's oldest national parks and the most popular National Park in this part of Europe.
- Experience the natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes, a World Heritage Site
- Marvel at the beauty of the Great Waterfall, the highest cascade in Croatia
- Walk along nature trails through travertine barriers, falls and lakes
DescriptionOnce you arrive at Plitvice Lakes National Park, begin your full-day tour with a guided hike along the boardwalks. See cascading waterfalls, sparkling lakes and canyons. Take a walk around the Upper Lakes and then enjoy a scenic boat ride around the Lower Lakes. Be on the lookout for native wildlife. Marvel at the Veliki Slap waterfall, standing 255 feet high. Before heading back, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a tasty Croatian-style lunch at a local restaurant (optional and at your own expense).
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Hotel pick-up and drop-off in selected areas of Omiš and Podstrana on request Tour guide 15-minute scenic boat ride Fuel surcharge Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wear casual clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved
- If you are joining a tour in the spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothing and an umbrella
- Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
- Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes prior to departure
- Entrance fees from April 1 to May 31, and October 1-31: Adults: 180 HRK Children from 7-18 years old: 50 HRK Students: 110 HRK
- Entrance fees from June 1 to September 30: Adults: 300 HRK Children from 7-18 years old: 120 HRK Students: 200 HRK
- Entrance to the Park for children under 7 years old is free
- Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student ID card, confirming the status and identity of the student