Krk Island: Half-Day Boat Trip to Five Islands52 Reviews
Discover the most beautiful parts of the Northern Adriatic Sea. Visit Košljun island, enjoy panoramic sightseeing in Krk, watch griffon vultures, and explore the magical Blue Cave on Plavnik island. Go for a swim at Golden and Fox bays.
- Explore the history of the small and old monk-monastery island of Košljun
- Discover the old town of Krk from the deck of the ship
- Marvel at the amazing panorama of the Croatian coastline while cruising over the Adriatic Sea
- Visit the cliffs of Plavnik Island
- Be mesmerized by the beauty and pearl blue color of a hidden Blue Cave on Plavnik island
DescriptionDiscover the most beautiful parts of the Northern Adriatic islands on this boat trip. First, there is a 1-hour visit to the Košljun island where a Franciscan monastery and an interesting museum are located. Depart from the beautiful bay of Punat in direction of the old town of Krk. See the beautiful old city core and its ancient citadel from the deck of your boat. Sail towards Cres island where you will be able to watch griffon vultures, for which this island is well known. Head towards stunning, tall (30 meter high) cliffs on the island of Plavnik. Cruise to the magical Blue Cave where you will have the chance to take a dive into its deep blue waters. Your next stop is the island of Kormat where you will feed seagulls and with a little bit of luck, watch dolphins play near the boat. Last but not least you will see 2 divine bays of Krk: Golden Bay and Fox Bay. Marvel at the untouched nature on the far south side of the island, accessible only by boat or ship. Swim in the turquoise waters and sunbathing on the pebble beaches will feel like a dream. With that, you will conclude your tour as you sail back to Punat port.
IncludesWelcome drink Olive oil tasting Live tour guide Additional food and drinks Admission to the islet of Košljun (30 HRK)
- • The deck might not be accessible during bad weather conditions • Tour dates are subject to weather conditions
- There is no swimming scheduled at Košljun Island, and there is a maximum entry fee of 30 HRK per person
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability