My Guide Website?
Hvar: Pakleni Islands Self-Guided Kayaking Tour21 Reviews
Experience total freedom to explore the Pakleni Islands at your own pace with kayak rental in Hvar. Rent a sit-on-top kayak, get a map and instructions, and start your paddling adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Discover and explore beautiful hidden bays and beaches away from crowded areas
- Visit places on the coast of Hvar and Pakleni islands at your own pace
- Determine the time and duration of your activity that best suits your needs
- Get detailed information about safety and how to use equipment
- We'll show you the way to the best spots, depending on weather conditions
DescriptionKayaking is a great way to exercise and relax at the same time. It is an ideal way to spend the day with friends or family and explore the beautiful beaches, bays and Pakleni islands near Hvar. The islands are mostly covered with pine trees, which will give you the necessary shade on hot summer days. We rent modern sit-on-top single and double (tandem) kayaks, equipped with deluxe seats, paddles and all additional equipment included. Their advantage over sit-in kayaks is that they are suitable for all people (even those with long legs), and because of the open deck there is no risk of being trapped in the kayak if it tips over. The kayaks are very stable and due to their large capacity and wide bottom, they are also suitable for beginners. We offer 100% waterproof dry bags (3 or 30 liters) included in the rental price, so you can take your personal items (towels, clothes, shoes, etc.) with you on your kayaking adventure. With our dry bags it is also absolutely safe (if properly closed) to carry your mobile phones, cameras and other personal items that need to stay absolutely dry during your trip. Depending on the weather conditions, the duration of the kayak rental and your personal preferences, our staff will give you detailed instructions including a map where to go and what are the best places to visit. You will also receive instructions on safety and how to use equipment (if necessary). Due to our good location, it is quite easy to reach the Pakleni islands with our kayaks, and you will have the opportunity to visit some of the most beautiful beaches around Hvar. However, for such trips we recommend a full day rental, as you will need about 40 - 60 minutes (one way) to reach most of the attractive places. There are several pebble beaches on Pakleni islands where you can safely pull your kayak to the beach and explore the island, have something to eat or drink in a nearby restaurant, swim and snorkel or just relax. Take advantage of our discounts and special rates for a full day rental and explore the Pakleni Islands at your own pace for up to 8 hours.
IncludesModern sit-on-top kayak with seats and paddles Dry bags (3L or 30L) Life jackets Snorkeling masks Map of Hvar and Pakleni islands Detailed instructions about safety, how to use equipment, where to go and what to see (self-guided tour) Free storage for all your belongings (backpacks, bags etc.) Accident insurance Sun hat and water-resistant watch (if needed)
- If by chance the weather won't be suitable for SUP, we'll inform you a day or two in advance so that you can change or cancel your reservation free of charge.