My Guide Website?
Half-Day Cetina River Rafting189 Reviews
Raft on the crystal green waters of Cetina river and have an experience of a lifetime.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Raft on the Cetina River
- Marvel at the amazing river canyon
- Enjoy the comfort of an organized transfer
DescriptionRafting on the Cetina River is the most popular and most attended adventurous trip in Dalmatia. Rafting in the protected area of the river canyon attracts many tourists every summer. The quiet parts of the river and the second and third grade rapids make for an exciting three-hour experience combining both adventure and relaxation in the amazing Cetina river canyon. The journey through the crystal-green waters of the Cetina usually ends with a barbecue lunch on the banks of the river. You can find two small shops in the Zadvarje village and two restaurants with local food and coffee.
IncludesProfessional instructors Equipment: inflatable boats, neoprene pants and boots, life jacket, helmet, and a paddle
- Please bring a swimming suit, footwear, towels, and a change of clothes
- Distance from start to finish: 11,000 meters
- Altitude distance from start to finish: 45 meters
- River temperature: Between 14°C and 17°C, depending on the season, you can swim at a few of the stops during the trip.
- White water grade: Grade 2, elements of grade 3 (the grading scale goes from 1 to 6)
- Equipment and staff: All equipment used is registered and certified in the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river. All of the professional guides are registered at the Croatian mountain rescue service. The tour leaders are IRF (International Rafting Federation) certified. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level Required: Minimum