My Guide Website?
From Zagreb: Transfer to Split & Plitvice Lakes Guided Tour226 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day transfer from Zagreb to Split or Trogir, stopping on the way to enjoy the beauty of the scenic Plitvice Lakes park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a comfortable group transfer from Zagreb to Split or Trogir
- Explore Plitvice Lakes, a natural wonder protected by UNESCO
- Admire the stunning scenery of 16 lakes connected by cascades and waterfalls
DescriptionTravel from Zagreb to Split or Trogir on a 12-hour group transfer that includes a tour of the stunning Plitvice Lakes along the way. A tour guide will pick you up at an agreed-upon time and your journey will begin with a comfortable drive to the protected national park. En route, there will be stops at viewpoints to take in the spectacular scenery. At Plitvice Lakes, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the whole park area that features 16 lakes connected by waterfalls and cascades. At the end of the tour, stop at a local restaurant for lunch (optional), where you can taste traditional dishes and delicacies. Your guide will gladly offer recommendations for the best food and drinks to try. After lunch, continue the journey to your final destination in Split or Trogir.
IncludesPickup in Zagreb and drop-off in Split or Trogir Transportation by comfortable passenger van or tour bus English-speaking tour guide/driver Entrance ticket to the National Park of Plitvice Lakes Baggage handling (space in the vehicle) Road tolls and parking All taxes and VAT
- It’s a good idea to bring along sportswear, closed comfortable shoes, some snacks and water
- It is also recommended to bring a jacket/ warm sweater and umbrella/ raincoat due to unpredictable weather conditions in the area (subject to the season and weather forecast)
- Tour is not recommended for children younger than 3 years and people with mobility issues, as tour includes walking on uneven surfaces
- On the tour, each participant is welcome to bring one suitcase and one hand luggage. The luggage will be safely stored in the vehicle during the tour