My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Dugi Otok Half-Day Kayak Adventure72 Reviews
Discover the magic of Dugi Otok and one of the most beautiful beaches, Veli Žal. Kayak around the island with a certified local guide, and explore secluded bays and a unique cave that can only be entered by kayak or swimming.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Dugi Otok
- Kayak with a certified guide and discover hidden bays
- Enjoy a swim in an astonishing cave
- Feel the adrenaline rush of jumping from cliffs
DescriptionExplore the natural beauty of the island of Dugi Otok on a half-day kayaking adventure from Zadar. Delight in the white sandy beach of Veli Žal, and swim in a hidden cave. Begin your tour by boarding a ferry at Gaženica port in Zadar and cruise for 1.5 hours to Dugi Otok. Admire the beauty of the magical Zadar archipelago on the sunny deck during the ride. Upon arrival in Brbinj, Dugi Otok, meet your guide in front of the ferry, then take a 15-minute ride to Veli Žal. Once at the beach, choose how you want to spend the first part of your adventure. Soak up some rays on the beach, go for a swim, explore the surroundings in a kayak by yourself, or join your guide on a ride around the island of Mezanj. 2 hours later, transfer to another bay where the real kayaking adventure starts. Paddle out in your kayak with a certified local guide, and try cliff jumping, swimming, and diving in an astonishing cave that changes color depending on sun reflection/the angle of sunlight.
IncludesFull sea kayaking gear ACA certified local guide Dry bags for personal belongings Insurance
- Please arrive at the Gaženica ferry port in Zadar at least 30 minutes before the ferry goes to Brbinj so you have time to buy a ticket
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, sun protection, some long-sleeved clothing, water, and maybe some food/snacks (although there is the option to eat in a beach bar)