My Guide Website?
From Split: Trogir, Blue Lagoon Half-Day Cruise16 Reviews
Explore the UNESCO-protected city Trogir on a half-day boat trip from Split. See Kamerlengo Castle, go snorkeling in the blue lagoon, and stop off at the beautiful island of Šolta.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a thrilling speedboat ride over the clear blue sea from Split to Trogir
- Appreciate the Romanesque architecture of Trogir, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Marvel at Kamerlengo Castle, St. Lawrence's Cathedral, and St. Mark's Fortress
- Dive into the crystal clear sea at the blue lagoon and chill out at a beach bar
- Explore the underwater world of the Adriatic Sea with your snorkeling equipment
DescriptionTravel from Split to Trogir by boat and explore the old city. See St. Lawrence's Cathedral and Kamerlengo Castle. Go on another boat ride then jump into the sea for a swim. Relax on the pebble beaches at Maslinica Bay and eat lunch in a local restaurant if you like. Go back to split by boat. Board your boat at the meeting point and set sail from Split. Then, arrive at Trogir 20 minutes later. Explore this UNESCO-protected city with its Romanesque architecture. Stroll around the old city, and see Kamerlengo Castle, St. Lawrence's Cathedral, and the 15th-century St. Mark's Fortress. Afterward, go on a 15-minute boat ride to the blue lagoon. Snorkel in the crystal clear blue sea and then relax at a beach bar. Take in the amazing view of the surrounding islands.. Choose to sunbathe on the beach or visit a 300-year-old castle that has been converted into a hotel. Have lunch in a local restaurant if you like. Finally, depart from Šolta Island and return to Split by boat.
IncludesWind jackets Safety equipment on the boat Cooler Bottled water Luxury speedboat ride Professional skipper Snorkeling equipment Bottled water Insurance
- In case of bad weather, the trip will be canceled You will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund