My Guide Website?
From Split: Sunset Powerboat Cruise with Unlimited Drinks109 Reviews
See Split from a different perspective with a serene sunset tour on a speedboat. Experience panoramic views of the coast while enjoying a drink of your choice and watching the sunset over the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Watch a serene Croatian sunset over the waters off the coast of Split
- Admire the coastline of Split from a different perspective on a cruise
- Pass by Šolta Island and the cliffs and mysterious caves of Marjan
- Help yourself to unlimited drinks on board with wine, beers, and sodas
DescriptionWatch a picturesque ocean sunset in Split with a coastal speedboat cruise. Start from the city center waterfront and enjoy views of the beaches and local attractions. Watch the sky turn from blue to a golden orange as you pass the cliffs and caves of Marjan and Brac Island. Make your way to the harbor just in front of Diocletian's Palace to meet your friendly crew and group for the day. Climb on board the speedboat and settle down into your seats as your host gives a brief introduction. Cruise out of the harbor and indulge in unlimited refreshments on deck with beer, wine, and soft drinks. Go with the flow out of the city center and waterfront promenade to the nearby beaches and the beautiful Marjan forest park. Sit back and relax and immerse yourself in the sunset over the stretching ocean waves. Pass by Šolta Island as the sky continues to glow and be tempted for a short swimming session before heading back to the harbor.
IncludesBottled water Light refreshments Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- This is more of a slow boat cruise than a speedboat rush Bring a bathing suit and a towel if you'd like to take a sunset swim Bring a light jacket if you're joining the tour on a colder day