My Guide Website?
From Split: Plitvice Lakes Guided Day Tour with Tickets905 Reviews
Depart from Split on a guided day trip to the Plitvice Lakes National Park, a site with a UNESCO World Heritage status. Explore all of the 16 lakes, and wander around the lush forests and waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Listen to the sound of the rushing waterfalls at the Plitvice Lakes
- Admire the picturesque countryside of Croatia with a day trip from Split
- Take a walk along the hiking trail between the upper and lower lakes
- Immerse yourself in the lush forests of the Plitvice Lakes National Park
- See the park from a different perspective with a train ride and a boat tour