My Guide Website?
From Split or Zadvarje: Extreme Canyoning on Cetina River9 Reviews
Inject some adrenaline into your summer vacation. Departing daily from Split or Zadvarje, enjoy an extreme canyoning trip on the Cetina River.
- Enjoy a half-day canyoning adventure on the beautiful Dalmatian coast
- Explore the Gubavica waterfall
- Swim in crystal clear lakes
DescriptionThis day trip from Split and Zadvarje offers an exciting experience of the Cetina canyon that extends further than just canyoning. Together with walking and swimming through the canyon it consists of two rope lowerings down a cliff. day trip from Split and Zadvarje After an hour of walking through rapids and swimming in clear lakes, you will come to the 50 meters high Gubavica waterfall. Near the waterfall, a prepared area allows you to lower yourself by the waterfall with alpine ropes. One of the guides will lower you while the other guide waits for you under the waterfall. The height from which you are being lowered is 53 meters. The noise of the water tumbling down and the view of the waterfall from above make for a unique and unforgettable experience. Except for this lowering, the trip includes a rope lowering near the Mala Gubavica waterfall. The height from which you are being lowered is 18 meters.
IncludesInsurance Instructor and equipment: long neoprene suit and jacket, helmet, life vest, harness, and alpine equipment Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from Split (if option selected)
- Either bring your own trainers or rent them on site (bring normal socks if you are renting shoes)
- Please bring towels, swimming suits, and a change of clothes
- The village has a restaurant and a small market
- All equipment used is registered and certified by the EU
- All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river
- All professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Staff members speak Croatian and English
- Toilet facilities are available at the start point in Zadvarje village
- The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice, at their discretion depending on the weather or river conditions
- You can dive in the water only in places allowed by the guide. These dives are not obligatory
- Moderate level of fitness is needed