My Guide Website?
From Split: Krka Waterfalls, Food & Wine Tasting Tour387 Reviews
Join an amazing tour to Krka National Park. Discover a lush, green oasis and finish your day in one of the nicest wineries in the area.
- Explore Krka National Park
- Visit the famous Skradinski Buk, the largest travertine barrier in Europe
- Meet a local wine maker
- Taste local wine, cheese, and olive oil
- Take in the local atmosphere
DescriptionVisit the beautiful Krka National Park on a day tour from Split by air-conditioned bus. Upon arrival at the park, walk the wooden path through the park and discover a green oasis with endemic species of birds, fish, and butterflies. Visit a beautiful ethno-village where you can see traditional costumes and crafts. Also see the Jaruga hydroelectric power plant below the Skradinski buk, the second oldest hydroelectric power plant in the world and the first in Europe. After spending time in the park with your guide, take a boat ride to Skradin. Visit a small village and sample fine Dalmatian wine before returning to Split at around 5:45 PM.
IncludesTour guide Transportation by air-conditioned bus Boat cruise 3 wine tastings Local cheese pairing 1 apéritif Olive oil tasting
- Entry tickets must be paid for in cash on the day of the tour Entry ticket fees for June, July, August, and September: Adults: 160,00kn, Student: 70,00kn, Children 7 to 18 years: 70,00kn, Children under 7 years: Free Entry ticket fees for October: Adults: 85,00kn, Student: 40,00kn, Children 7 to 18 years: 40,00kn, Children under 7 years: Free Water shoes are not a necessity but are recommended to make your swim more comfortable Lockers are at your disposal in the park if you want to store your belongings