My Guide Website?
From Split: Canyoning on the Cetina River128 Reviews
Get an adrenaline rush on an exciting canyoning adventure from Split. Climb over rocks and trek through waterfalls and pools in the dramatic canyon of the Cetina River.
- Walk through the Cetina River on an exciting canyoning adventure
- Marvel at the beautiful Gubavica waterfall
- Swim in the crystal clear water
DescriptionDepart Split and journey to a beautiful canyon along the Cetina River to take part in an exciting adventure amongst the rocks and waterfalls. Collect all the provided essential equipment on arrival, including Neoprene pants, helmet and life vest. Encounter breathtaking waterfalls and subterranean tunnels, along with the cascades of the 50-meter high Gubavica waterfall. Marvel as the sound of the river becomes louder as you descend into the canyon and find yourself in the middle of unspoiled nature. Walk through the river and its rapids using different techniques. Stop for refreshing swims in natural pools and get the chance to dive into the deep water off rocks, if you dare.
IncludesNeoprene suit and jacket Helmet and life vest
- You can bring your own trainers or rent them on site
- Bring socks to wear in trainers
- Bring towels, your swimming costume and clothes to change into after the activity
- The village has a restaurant and a small market
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the activity to take place
- All equipment is registered and certified by the EU
- You must wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) and helmet at all times on the river
- All guides are registered by the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service • Staff members speak Croatian and English
- The local operator reserves the right to cancel tours without notice and at their discretion, according to the weather or river conditions
- You can only dive at places allowed by the guide, dives are not obligatory
- A moderate level of fitness is needed
- Toilets are available at the start point in Zadvarje village