My Guide Website?
From Split: Brač and Šolta Island Cruise with Swimming139 Reviews
Enjoy a relaxing journey and visit the beautiful islands of Brač and Šolta. Swim in secluded coves in the crystal clear sea on this two-island tour. After lunch, discover and explore the picturesque town of Stomorska.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a peaceful lunch of grilled fish, meat, vegetables, and a dessert
- Swimming in a cristal clear Adriatic sea
- Visit two Croatia islands
DescriptionLet the experienced crew show you how to spend a perfect summer day. Choose your own ideal place on the spacious decks and relax. After your departure from Split city port at 9:30 AM, enjoy a 1-hour cruise to the island of Brac. The captain will anchor the boat in a scheduled bay and you will have more than 2-hours of free time for relaxing and swimming in the turquoise Adriatic Sea. At 1:00 PM, depart for the island of Solta and enjoy lunch on the way. At 1:45 PM, you'll arrive in Stomorska on Solta Island, where the boat will dock in a charming little fishing village. Here, you'll have free time to explore the picturesque port or swim on the beach just close to the boat. At 3:30 PM, depart from Stomorska and enjoy a relaxing cruise back to Split where you will arrive at around 4:30 PM.
IncludesBoat cruise Visit Brač and Šolta Islands Free time for swimming and exploring the scenery Croissant in the morning Open bar during the cruise (soft drinks, beer, wine, hot drinks) 3-course lunch (fish, meat, or vegetarian) Snorkeling equipment Paddleboards
- Don’t forget your camera, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat
- Grilled fish, meat or vegetables with salad and dessert is your option for lunch
- There will also be an open bar during the cruise which includes soft drinks, beer, local wine, and coffee
- Children aged 0-3 years can join for free. Children aged 3-12 years old are entitled to a 50% discount