From Split: Brač and Šolta Island Cruise with Swimming31 Reviews
Enjoy a relaxing journey and visit the beautiful islands of Brač and Šolta. Swim in secluded coves in the crystal clear sea on this two-island tour. After lunch, discover and explore the picturesque town of Stomorska.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a peaceful lunch of grilled fish, meat, vegetables, and a dessert
DescriptionLet the experienced crew show you how to spend a perfect summer day. Choose your own ideal place on the spacious decks and relax. After your departure from Split city port at 9:30 AM, enjoy a 1-hour cruise to the island of Brac. The captain will anchor the boat in a scheduled bay and you will have more than 2-hours of free time for relaxing and swimming in the turquoise Adriatic Sea. At 1:00 PM, depart for the island of Solta and enjoy lunch on the way. At 1:45 PM, you'll arrive in Stomorska on Solta Island, where the boat will dock in a charming little fishing village. Here, you'll have free time to explore the picturesque port or swim on the beach just close to the boat. At 3:30 PM, depart from Stomorska and enjoy a relaxing cruise back to Split where you will arrive at around 4:30 PM.
IncludesBoat cruise Visit two islands: Brač and Šolta Free time for swimming and exploring the scenery Croissant in the morning Afternoon lunch during navigation including drinks such as soft drinks, beer, local wine, and coffee Snorkeling equipment Pick-up service
- Don’t forget your camera, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat
- Grilled fish, meat or vegetables with salad and dessert is your option for lunch
- There will also be an open bar during the cruise which includes soft drinks, beer, local wine, and coffee
- Children aged 0-3 years can join for free. Children aged 3-12 years old are entitled to a 50% discount
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability