My Guide Website?
From Pula: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option359 Reviews
Spend some time in one of the most romantic cities in the world on an unforgettable sailing trip to Venice. Depart from Pula and relax on a boat ride across the Adriatic Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Get a short overview of Venice as you sail from Pula
- Marvel at the views of Venice from the lagoon
- Explore the city at your own pace and encounter historic monuments or delicious Italian food
DescriptionTake an unforgettable sailing trip across the Adriatic Sea, and spend the day in Venice at your own pace on a full-day excursion from Pula. Choose between a one-way or roundtrip transfer between Pula and Venice. Upon arrival, experience the romantic and historic ambiance of a city, where 118 islands and 150 channels are connected by 400 bridges. During the Venice introduction, you will also be offered some optional products such as a gondola ride, taxi boat ride, lunch, and more. Board your boat in Pula and relax aboard the catamaran with a cup of coffee and freshly baked croissants as you set sail. Glide into the lagoon for an estimated arrival time in Venice. Then disappear down the back streets to encounter romantic bridges and hidden squares at your own pace. Marvel at the Byzantine monuments of the Piazza San Marco, or enjoy a truly authentic experience and explore the canals by gondola. Find a nice restaurant to sample the delicious food of Italy. Depart for Pula at the end of your day in Venice, and get a last look at the city built on the water as you head back towards Croatia. Arrive back in Pula, and continue with your evening at leisure.
Includes1-way or round-trip boat tour (depending on the option selected) Short introduction about Venice (on the boat)
- - Passengers purchasing one way or return tickets are entitled to carry: 1 checked-in luggage not more than 56cm x 45cm x 25cm in size and 10kg in weight. Excess luggage can be booked at booking stage at an additional cost of €5.00 per luggage per leg. - Bicycles are additional cost of €10.00 per bicycle. Bicycles can be reserved at booking stage or during check-in. The Ships have limited spaces for bicycles so prior announcement is advised. - E-bikes and e-scooters are not allowed aboard our vessels. - If you are travelling with your pets, please be sure to be in possession of the international passport for animals. All dogs must be in possession of a leash and a mouth muzzle. All animals have to be announced at time of booking. Please be aware that your pet will not necessarily be kept in the seating area. Pets are subject to an additional cost of €10.00 per pet.