My Guide Website?
From Medulin: Full-Day Boat Tour of the Archipelago w/ Lunch70 Reviews
Cruise by Kamenjak National Park, Cape Kamenjak, and the Porer lighthouse on this boat tour from Medulin. Visit Golumbera cave and Levan island, and have unlimited beers and a delicious lunch onboard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sit down to an onboard lunch with vegetarian, meat, and fish options
- Explore the beauty of the Golumbera cave in Kamenjak National park
- Admire stunning views of the archipelago and of the Porer Lighthouse
- Have free time to sunbathe or take a refreshing swim on Levan island
- Savor a welcome drink and have access to unlimited beers on your trip
DescriptionAdmire the beauty of the Medulin Archipelago on this boat tour from Medulin. Visit the Golumbera sea cave, see the Porer Lighthouse, and have some free time on the sandy shores of the island of Levan. Relax with unlimited beers and a welcome drink. Check-in and board the boat in the port of Medulin. Be welcomed with a refreshing juice, water, or aperitif. Sail past the verdant shores of the Rt Kamenjak Nature Park. Stop to swim and visit the Golumbera sea cave which is secluded on the cliffs of Cape Kamenjak. Capture pictures of the Austro-Hungarian19th-century Porer Lighthouse as you cruise by. Take in stunning views as you sail around islets in the Medulin archipelago like Bodulaš, Fenoliga, and Finera. Be served a delectable BBQ lunch with vegetarian, meat, and fish options. After lunch, head to the island Levan, the northernmost and only sandy island in the archipelago. Relax on the beach at Levan or swim through the crystal-clear waters. Have the option to purchase cocktails, visit a restaurant, or rent a sun lounger on the island of Levan. Finish your tour at your starting point in the port of Medulin.
IncludesBoat tour Skipper Lunch (meat, fish or vegetarian) Drinks and drinks on board
- In case of bad weather or bad sea conditions, the captain may change or cancel the trip, which would result in a refund or an alternate tour date