My Guide Website?
From Hvar: Blue Cave, Green Cave & 5 Islands Speedboat Tour185 Reviews
Visit the Blue and Green caves and 5 beautiful islands of the Croatian coastline on a speedboat tour. Have fun while swimming, snorkeling, or simply relaxing on the beaches at picturesque locations.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the highlights of 5 islands on 1 convenient day trip
- Discover scenic bays, coves and caves of the Adriatic coast
- Swim and snorkel in clear blue waters
- Enjoy the spectacular colors of the Blue and Green caves
- Relax on several beautiful beaches
DescriptionEnjoy a speedboat excursion from Hvar and visit the famous Blue Cave during an adventure to 5 beautiful islands. Take some time for swimming, sunbathing, or snorkeling on beautiful beaches with clear waters. After departing from the port of Hvar, zoom across the waves to the first stop on the tour at the blue lagoon on Budikovac island. Enjoy swimming or snorkeling in the crystal clear waters which have shimmering colors of blue and green under the sky. Travel next to the Blue and Green Cave, named for the colorful reflections of sunlight within, creating an enchanting natural sight. Travel next to the Stiniva Cove on the island of Vis. Admire the unique appearance of one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe with some time for relaxing in the clear blue water. Alternatively, you can swim to shore and get some great photos from the slopes surrounding the beach. On our way back to the starting point, make a stop at the Pakleni Islands. Take a short cruise around these small islands and make a stop at Palmižana, known for its sandy beach. Afterward, ride the waves back to the port of Hvar.
IncludesSpeedboat ride Skipper Guide Snorkeling gear Windproof jackets Life jackets Safety gear Bottled water Insurance
- The tour route is subject to weather conditions Please bring cash for entrance to both caves. Cards are not accepted The Blue Cave is closed to visitors during high tides and high winds