My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Guided Tour of Pelješac & Korčula2 Reviews
Enjoy the history, legends, and local traditions of the Pelješac peninsula on this 11-hour guided group tour with a stop at a local winery.
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Croatian coast
- See the Ston Fortress, the Great Wall of the Mediterranean Croatia
- Discover the rich cultural & historical heritage of Korčula
- Stroll around Korčula island, believed by some to be Marco Polo's birthplace
- Taste top-quality local wines on Pelješac Peninsula