My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: 1-Way Tour to Sarajevo via Mostar and Konjic4 Reviews
Enjoy a comfortable transfer from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo and take the opportunity to see some of the best sights in Bosnia and Herzegovina along the way.
- Visit the biggest and most beautiful waterfall in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Take in panoramic views of beautiful medieval and Ottoman fortifications
- Explore the mystical town of Blagaj and enter its Dervish monastery situated on a freshwater lake
- Walk over the famous UNESCO-protected Old Bridge in Mostar
- Learn about the best kept secret in Yugoslavia hidden in the charming small town of Konjic
DescriptionAfter getting picked up from your hotel, begin the journey across the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina, taking in views of the Croatian coastlines and historic towns along the way. Your first stop will be at the incredible Kravica Falls where you can enjoy a dip in refreshing emerald waters. After your swim, head to the fortified village of Počitelj for a walk to the top of an exhilarating hill where you will be rewarded with panoramic views of the Neretva Valley. Next, head to the gem of Herzegovina, Blagaj. Marvel at the beauty of this monastery located at the base of a cliff and on top of a picturesque lake. You can even take a boat ride into a cave for an authentic local experience. Your next stop is the world-famous city of Mostar. Wander around the city's cobbled streets and small shops to reach the stone masterpiece that is the Old Bridge. Here, enjoy a bite to eat at one of the local restaurants and admire panoramic views of the bridge as you eat before continuing to your next stop. After lunch, continue to one of the oldest towns in the country, Konjic. This city is also famous for its iconic bridge and abundance of surrounding natural beauty. Enjoy some free time to explore the town before continuing to your final destination in Sarajevo.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees Bottle of water Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Gratuities are not included