My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Private Day-Trip to Mostar - Bosnia & Herzegovina6 Reviews
Explore the beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina on a day-trip from Dubrovnik. Drive along the Adriatic coast to Počitelj and see the Buna Spring and the fairy-tale Old Bridge in the city of Mostar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Watch the shimmering sun on the Adriatic Sea as you drive along the coast
- Take a peaceful walk through the well-preserved cobbled streets of Počiteli
- Explore along the river Buna and gaze at the spring behind a Dervish House
- Learn about Mostar on a orientational walking tour, crossing the Old Bridge
- Choose to savor the taste of authentic Bosnian and Herzegovinian specialties
DescriptionEnjoy a day-trip in Bosnia and Herzegovina from Dubrovnik. Drive across the border, with picturesque views of the Adriatic Sea. Discover the cobbled streets of Počiteli, and the breathtaking Buna River Spring. Cross the Old Bridge between the two sides of Mostar. Get picked up from your accommodation in Dubrovnik and enjoy scenic sea views as you drive in style along the Adriatic coast. Cross the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina after 1.5-hours, reaching the city of Počitelj. Explore Počitelj, a beautifully well-preserved city with Mediterranean-inspired architecture and a national monument of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Take a stroll along the picturesque cobbled streets and admire the giant stone watchtowers. Continue on to the river Buna, to discover the incredible spring under the limestone mountain. Take the chance to capture stunning photos of the spring and Dervish house behind, before spending half an hour driving to the city of Mostar. Arrive in Mostar, a city connecting Muslims and Christians by the fairy-tale-like Old Bridge. Listen to your guide describe the political and historical events behind the construction of the bridge. Enjoy spending free time in Mostar. Choose to try Turkish style black coffee beside the river Neretva, or indulge in a lunch filled with traditional Bosnian and Herzegovinian specialties, like minced meat in pita bread with cream and onion (at your own expense) Finish your day-trip driving back to Dubrovnik. Take different roads on the way back, experiencing more of the Bosnian and Herzegovinian landscape or drive over new Peljesac Bridge (route depends on traffic and season)
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Driver-guide Tour of Mostar Stop in Pocitelj Stop at Buna River spring
- Summer departures may return to Dubrovnik slightly late, due to border and traffic conditions You will need to have a valid passport/visa with you at all times during the tour Most businesses in Mostar accept Croatian currency (Kuna)