My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Walking Tour737 Reviews
Explore Dubrovnik on a Game of Thrones walking tour with a licensed guide. Discover GOT filming locations and look through a book of photos from the series.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the real King's Landing in Dubrovnik
- Explore Old Town location sites with a licensed Game of Thrones guide
- Observe the photo book from the series, trailed by the guides' explanations
- Visit the Fort of St. Lawrence also known as the Red Keep
DescriptionEmbark on a guided walking tour through Dubrovnik to see iconic filming locations from Game of Thrones. Follow in the footsteps of your favorite 'Game Of Thrones' characters as you discover the real 'King's Landing' and learn more about the production process of the show. Be escorted by your expert guide who is a huge Game of Thrones fan. Wander through the Old Town of Dubrovnik to discover several sites that were used in the show. In addition to sites in the walled Old Town, visit the Fort of St. Lawrence to enjoy the scenic views of the Adriatic Sea. As you journey to each location, look at a book of photos from the series that provides more information about the scenes and locations where filming took place.
IncludesGuide Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Entry tickets for the Fort of St. Lawrence are mandatory. You can buy them at the entrance (€15 per person for all aged 7+). Entry is free for those who have a valid Dubrovnik Pass or City Walls ticket (purchased up to 72 hours before visiting the fort) This tour is based on the Game of Thrones series and filming in Dubrovnik. It covers all filming locations in the old town and on the fort of St. Lawrence