My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: ATV Safari Tour with Hotel transfers (3 hour)3 Reviews
The route we will take you on will be etched on your memory for a long time. Enjoy in enchanting scenery of Dubrovnik and its surroundings from a totally different perspective.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Explore the beauties of the Dubrovnik area from a totally different perspective
- Enjoy pure nature and a beautiful view of the sea and the Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Drive the latest ATV vehicle through most attractive and picturesque locations
DescriptionThe 3 hour ATV/quad Safari Dubrovnik tour combines the fun of driving state-of-the-art Can-Am all-terrain vehicles and experiencing impressive panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea, its islands and the beautiful Old Town of Dubrovnik, all in an ideal setting. We will pick you up at location of your choice and take you to where your ATV is waiting. Before we start exploring beautiful Dubrovnik area, our tour guide will provide you with safety equipment and instruction on how to safely handle the vehicle. Safety is very important to us. Trekking through colorful old villages will give you a feel of local life in the region. You will enjoy untouched nature, lovely views of the countryside, meadows and olive groves. You will feel as though time has stood still. When we turn off road, you will feel safe as our ATVs are like miniature tractors. They handle very well and easily. On macadam roads, we will visit “Strincjera”, an old fortress and looking point. It offers a spectacular view of the Elafiti Islands and the new part of Dubrovnik. This lovely spot would excite any photographer and is one of our most popular stops. A short while later, we arrive at “Srd”, another breathtaking looking point. Many of Dubrovnik’s postcard photos are taken from this spot. It also offers views of Lokrum Island, Pearl Sea and the Old Town, all in the palm of your hand. Get your camera ready. This is where our tour ends, after which we go back to the start position. After we say goodbye, we will take you back to your location.
IncludesFree pickup and drop-off ATV vehicle & helmet Trunk box for your belongings Fuel One bottle of water per person Surprise gift
- Up to 2 persons on one vehicle means one group, and the tour is public. We have 9 quad vehicles. Persons who will drive ('drivers') have to be at least 18 years old and have a valid driving license. Persons aged 10 to 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.