My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: 1-Day Discover Scuba Diving Course37 Reviews
Give scuba diving a try on your Dubrovnik holiday. This Discover Scuba Diving course will introduce you to the spectacular world under the sea. Learn from an expert instructor and enjoy 2 dives in the crystal-clear, warm waters of the Adriatic Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Experience the spectacular underwater world on 2 dives
- Learn from an expert instructor
- Receive credits towards the Open Water Diver certification
DescriptionDip your toes into the wonderful world of diving on this Discover Scuba Diving program in Dubrovnik. In just 1 day you’ll get a taste of what the PADI Open Water Diver course is like. After completing the 1-day program, you’ll be registered on the PADI system and receive credits toward your PADI Open Water Diver certification if you decide to continue diving and become a certified diver. If you simply want to get wet and see the rich marine life of the Adriatic Sea, or would like to embark on a lifetime of adventure, this course is ideal for you. The program includes a theory and equipment briefing before going diving, and then 2 dives with the instructor into the magical marine world. All necessary equipment is included. There is a minimum age of 10 years to participate.
IncludesAll equipment Scuba diving registration
- If you are flying out of Dubrovnik the next day, please note that a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 18 hours is suggested.