My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: 1.5-Hour Guided Old Town Walking Tour10 Reviews
With an experienced tour guide take a 1.5-hour tour around the bustling city of Dubrovnik and get to see some of the Old Town's most significant historical and cultural landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Enjoy the benefits of a tour in small groups
- Learn from your local, licensed guide
- Take a stroll around Dubrovnik that's relaxing
- See some of Dubrovnik's most fascinating sites
- Guide will show you Game of Thrones, Robin Hood and Star Wars filming locations
DescriptionEnjoy a guided walking tour through Dubrovnik's Old Town accompanied by a licensed local guide. Meet your friendly guide at one of the city's central points – Pile gate. Your guide will be waiting for you at the fountain next to Dubravka restaurant and after a short meet and greet you will set off on your Dubrovnik adventure. Start your tour with a brief introduction, in which you will see sights outside the Dubrovnik walls such as fort Lovrijenac and Bokar. After this you will enter the town through Pile Gate. After entering the Old Town you will get a glimpse into the the lifestyle of the locals in the Republica Ragusa. Here you can see Onofrio’s fountain which was the main source of drinkable water until the beginning of 20th century. You will also learn how Franciscans developed medicine in the oldest functioning pharmacy in Franciscan monastery and walk along side streets towards the Cathedral. As you explore on your walking tour your guide will even show you some Game of Thrones, Robin Hood and Star Wars filming locations. In the Old Town port you will see how modern fleets took over from traditional but still sailing vessels made of wood. Finish your walk on Luza square where you will learn of Rector’s palace, St. Blaise and Sponsa palace. From here you can continue along the main street and have your own adventure.
IncludesGuided walking through Dubrovnik old town Licensed local tour guide
- There is moderate level of walking
- Print whole confirmation document with all details NOT ONLY TICKET!