My Guide Website?
Cape Kamenjak: Cave and Safari Experience by Kayak5 Reviews
Discover Cape Kamenjak from the sea on this tour that combines kayaking, snorkeling, and swimming.
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the caves
- Stop for lunch at the jungle Safari Bar
- Experience the adrenaline of cliff jumping
- Swim and kayak around the islands of Cape Kamenjak
- Witness the Southernmost point of Istria
DescriptionExplore the breathtaking scenes of Cape Kamenjak on this 5-hour tour. Discover remarkable natural scenery, crystal-clear seas, and picturesque caves. You will spend a total of 2 hours kayaking and 3 hours snorkeling, swimming or relaxing. Departing from the local partner's office, paddle in your kayak to the caves of Big and Small Kolombarica. Spend some time exploring the caves using the snorkel equipment provided. Thrillseekers will have the opportunity to dive into the sea from atop a 15-meter high cliff. Afterward, reenergize with lunch and a drink at the famous Safari Bar before beginning your return journey.
IncludesLunch with a drink Kayak Waterproof bag Lifejacket Snorkelling equipment Snack pack Underwater GoPro photos and videos Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- A moderate level of fitness is required for participation in this tour
- The time and location of the tour may be subject to change or cancellation in case of dangerous weather or sea conditions
- If the event is canceled in the event of poor weather, you will be entitled to an alternative date or full refund