Split: Plitvice Lakes National Park Private Tour
Explore the Plitvice Lakes at your own pace with a private tour. Relax and escape from the City life.
- Get a personalized private tour
- Discover this UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy a fantastic day away from the hustle and bustle of the City life
- Relax and enjoy in the unspoiled nature of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Ride in an electric train with panoramic views
DescriptionStart your day early in the morning and join this exciting tour towards the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Sit back, enjoy a three and a half long pleasant drive through the hinterland of Dalmatia, and the Lika Region until you reach this famous UNESCO World Heritage site. Discover the outstanding beauty with 16 emerald-turquoise lakes that are connected to each other by a fabulous system of waterfalls. Surround yourself with natural green forests and amazing landscapes that will take your breath away. The park is also home to different animal and plant species which makes it even more precious. You may choose to follow a professional guide through the forest trails of the park and listen to his commentary. Stumble upon places with phenomenal panoramic views, Ideal for capturing the surroundings and the wildlife. Rest your feet up on a boat while you enjoy the views, and slowly glide across one of the lakes. Continue to explore the park on foot, discovering secrets, making your way from the lower lakes to the upper lakes. Ride in an electric train back to the starting point while taking in the panoramic views of the Park. Stop off at a famous Croatian cuisine restaurant, have an opportunity to taste some of the specialities of the Lika Region, or take a short walk to stretch your legs. Head back to Split early in the evening full of wonderful memories and well rested from the hustle and bustle of the City life.
IncludesReturn transportation by air-conditioned bus Bottle of water Professional guide Food and drinks Entrance fees into the National Park
- Please check the temperature before the departure and dress accordingly (there is often a small difference in temperature between Split and Plitvice Lakes)
- Not recommended for travellers with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate since the duration depends on the weather and road conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability