My Guide Website?
Plitvice Lakes: Non Guided Tour from Split70 Reviews
Take an affordable and exciting tour to the famous Plitvice lakes. Spend your day in one of the most beautiful natural parks in Europe and discover Croatian must–see attraction under UNESCO protection.
- Visit the must see place in Croatia, Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Witness the magnificence of Croatian natural attractions
- Discover the Great Waterfall, the highest in Croatia
DescriptionBe an early bird and join us on our Plitvice lakes tour. Marvel at the views as you reach the largest and the oldest of Croatia's national parks. Admire the colorful waterfalls, tall trees, and sounds of nature as you pass over wooden trails and bridges. Begin your sightseeing journey from lower lakes and take it easy as you move to the upper lakes. Discover the limestone canyon and Great Waterfall, the tallest waterfall in Croatia, making the lower lakes a popular area. Take a moment to soak up the scenery, surrounded by amazing cascading waterfalls, fishes and ducks swimming in lakes and rich flora and fauna. On this tour you won't be accompanied with a guide so you will have an opportunity to spend your time inside the National Park on your own. Spend a perfect day in nature and discover one of the most beautiful Croatian attractions. Don't forget to bring your camera with you to collect breathtaking photos of your vacation. After exploring this little slice of heaven, make your way back to Split.
IncludesTransfer by air–conditioned vehicle Driver Fuel surcharge Local taxes Entrance ticket to the National Park Food and drinks Gratuities (optional) Tour guide
- Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture all these beautiful sights
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking
- If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure Entrance fees:
- In period from April 1 to May 31 and October 1 to October 31; Adults: 100 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 50 HRK, Students: 75 HRK.
- In period from June 1 to September 30; Adults: 250 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 120 HRK, Students: 160 HRK.
- Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student ID card, confirming the status and identity of the student
- Entrance to the park for children up to 7-years-old will be free
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now