Sea Kayaking & Snorkeling in Split/Brela
Enjoy a wonderful day of kayaking and snorkeling in one of the most beautiful places in Europe.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Go to deserted, beautiful beaches
- Jump off a cliff
- Kayak while being surrounded by beauty
DescriptionThis tour begins at a small place called Jakiruša in Brela. The beautiful Jakiruša bay is surrounded by the spectacular Biokovo mountain. There is a sandy beach in Jakiruša, a popular swimming location with the locals and tourists, and there is a rocky coast and one of the last untouched bays in this part of the Riviera — bay Vrulja on the west side. Take your sea kayak and paddle lightly towards the deserted sandy beaches of the Vrulja bay. Stop to observe the submarine groundwater source that brings 50 square meters of drinking water per second to this place, even in the summer. You will then go to Vrulja beach where you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the crystal blue waters. After the kayaking adventure, a delicious meal in a local restaurant can be arranged. Sea kayaking & snorkeling tour departure times: between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM (or as agreed on for each group) Duration of the tour: 3 to 3.5 hours Duration of the transfer: 1 hour, one way (60 kilometers from Split); 20 min, one way (18 kilometers from Makarska)
IncludesTransfer from Split or Makarska Guide Equipment: double seat on top kayaks, paddles, life vests, snorkeling gear waterproof container for personal things, and, if necessary, a neoprene suit Insurance Meals Cliff jumping
- Bring a swimming suit, towels, flip flops, sunscreen, hat, water
- Distance from start to finish: 4.6 kilometers
- River temperature: Between 19°C and 27°C, depending on the season
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) at all times while at sea. All of our professional guides are registered at the Irish canoe union and Croatian mountain rescue. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience not necessary
- The minimum age is 8
- Availability: Every day from April 1 to the end of November. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail the supplier regarding dates and tell them the number of people in your group.
- The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice at their discretion depending on the weather or sea conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Plitvice Lakes Day Tour From Split
Come explore the Plitvice Lakes found in Croatia's first national park which is also a UNESCO World Heritage site.From €44.83
Split: Deep Water Solo & Cliff Jumping Experience
If you want to escape the summer heat and have a fun and adrenaline-filled day, join a deep water solo and cliff jumping adventure in Split and have a unforgettable time.2 ReviewsFrom €40.00
Split: Car Tour
Split is a lovely town and definitely worth seeing. Explore the best places in town with this unique tour. Relax and enjoy while listening to extraordinary and unique stoFrom €28.00
Dubrovnik: Old Town & City Walls 2 Walk Combo Ticket
Experience the best of Dubrovnik with this combination package of 2 enjoyable walks. Enjoy a 1.5-hour walking tour of the Old Town and a 2-hour tour of the City Walls to110 ReviewsFrom €32.00
From Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes National Park Private Tour
Discover the first and largest national park in Croatia, Plitvice Lakes, on this private day tour from Zagreb.From €113.00
- Best Seller
Krka Waterfalls Full-Day Tour from Split
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Krka National Park on an 8-hour scenic tour from Split. Swim in crystal clear waters, and see the 1st hydroelectric power station in E237 ReviewsFrom €27.00
Split: Private Car Tour and Dalmatian Peka
Explore the beautiful city of Split on this unique tour. Take a ride to see the breathtaking Marjan hill, Poljud Stadium, Vidilica and Bačvice beach with an experiencedFrom €47.00
Traditional Dalmatian Cooking Class from Dubrovnik
Learn the secrets of the popular Dalmatian cuisine in the beautiful Croatian countryside on this cooking tour from Dubrovnik. Spend the day in a country estate cooking tr15 ReviewsFrom €130.00
Walking Tour of Split, Croatia
Welcome to Split! On this short walking tour, discover the vibrant sights and sounds, history, and folklore of one of the most beautiful cities on the Mediterranean!3 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Zagreb Design and Art Tour
Become an artist for a day. Take a journey through history and explore the artistic side of Zagreb. This tour combines the passionate travel specialists with those from tFrom €250.00