Sea Kayaking & Snorkeling in Split/Brela
Enjoy a wonderful day of kayaking and snorkeling in one of the most beautiful places in Europe.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Go to deserted, beautiful beaches
- Jump off a cliff
- Kayak while being surrounded by beauty
DescriptionThis tour begins at a small place called Jakiruša in Brela. The beautiful Jakiruša bay is surrounded by the spectacular Biokovo mountain. There is a sandy beach in Jakiruša, a popular swimming location with the locals and tourists, and there is a rocky coast and one of the last untouched bays in this part of the Riviera — bay Vrulja on the west side. Take your sea kayak and paddle lightly towards the deserted sandy beaches of the Vrulja bay. Stop to observe the submarine groundwater source that brings 50 square meters of drinking water per second to this place, even in the summer. You will then go to Vrulja beach where you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the crystal blue waters. After the kayaking adventure, a delicious meal in a local restaurant can be arranged. Sea kayaking & snorkeling tour departure times: between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM (or as agreed on for each group) Duration of the tour: 3 to 3.5 hours Duration of the transfer: 1 hour, one way (60 kilometers from Split); 20 min, one way (18 kilometers from Makarska)
IncludesTransfer from Split or Makarska Guide Equipment: double seat on top kayaks, paddles, life vests, snorkeling gear waterproof container for personal things, and, if necessary, a neoprene suit Insurance Meals Cliff jumping
- Bring a swimming suit, towels, flip flops, sunscreen, hat, water
- Distance from start to finish: 4.6 kilometers
- River temperature: Between 19°C and 27°C, depending on the season
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) at all times while at sea. All of our professional guides are registered at the Irish canoe union and Croatian mountain rescue. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience not necessary
- The minimum age is 8
- Availability: Every day from April 1 to the end of November. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail the supplier regarding dates and tell them the number of people in your group.
- The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice at their discretion depending on the weather or sea conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Pula and Motovun Tour and Truffle Hunting
Istria is one of the most popular destinations in Croatia. With a strong Italian influence, this certainly is a beautiful region of Croatia both along the coast and inlanFrom €344.00
Blue Cave Tour with Comfortable Boat
Have You ever imagined enjoying approximately 115 miles of one of the most beautiful coasts in the world in just one day? If yes, skip the rest of this sentence…and if4 ReviewsFrom €135.00
Discover the Blue Cave and Six Island Tour
Discover the beautiful Adriatic and it's marvelous islands.4 ReviewsFrom €116.55
Hvar and Pakleni Islands Speedboat Tour
Visit unique destinations full of untouched nature by speedboat. Visit the crystal clear waters, hidden beaches and deserted lagoons of the Pakleni islands and take a walFrom €800.00
Split: Half-Day Trip to the Blue Lagoon
Avoid Split's summer crowds and head to the Blue Lagoon on a relaxing and refreshing half-day trip. Swim, snorkel and spend time on the beach.10 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Hop On Hop Off Panoramic bus - Zagreb City Tour
Discover Zagreb from a different perspective with a Zagreb City Tour Hop On Hop Off panoramic bus. A comprehensive tour of the city with audio-guide available in 10 langu21 ReviewsFrom €15.00
- Best Seller
Elaphite Islands Day Trip with Lunch from Dubrovnik
Explore the islands Elaphiti, which were a summer residence of nobility of Republic Ragusa, and remain a local favorite. Visit the three biggest islands of the archipelag189 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Highlights Bike Tour
Head down secluded streets and discover hidden spots on this bicycle tour of Zagreb. Ride past stunning monuments and take a break to learn the history behind the city's22 ReviewsFrom €34.00
Split: Wine & Food Tasting with a Private Sommelier
Sample wine, food, and olive oil in the 1700-year-old Roman interiors of the Diocletian Palace. Enjoy the private service of your very own sommelier as you taste your wayFrom €60.00
Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Walking Tour
This 2-hour walking tour takes you to breathtaking filming locations of Game of Thrones, places which witnessed some of the most epic scenes of the series. Dive into the8 ReviewsFrom €20.00