Sea Kayaking & Snorkeling in Split/Brela
Enjoy a wonderful day of kayaking and snorkeling in one of the most beautiful places in Europe.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Go to deserted, beautiful beaches
- Jump off a cliff
- Kayak while being surrounded by beauty
DescriptionThis tour begins at a small place called Jakiruša in Brela. The beautiful Jakiruša bay is surrounded by the spectacular Biokovo mountain. There is a sandy beach in Jakiruša, a popular swimming location with the locals and tourists, and there is a rocky coast and one of the last untouched bays in this part of the Riviera — bay Vrulja on the west side. Take your sea kayak and paddle lightly towards the deserted sandy beaches of the Vrulja bay. Stop to observe the submarine groundwater source that brings 50 square meters of drinking water per second to this place, even in the summer. You will then go to Vrulja beach where you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the crystal blue waters. After the kayaking adventure, a delicious meal in a local restaurant can be arranged. Sea kayaking & snorkeling tour departure times: between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM (or as agreed on for each group) Duration of the tour: 3 to 3.5 hours Duration of the transfer: 1 hour, one way (60 kilometers from Split); 20 min, one way (18 kilometers from Makarska)
IncludesTransfer from Split or Makarska Guide Equipment: double seat on top kayaks, paddles, life vests, snorkeling gear waterproof container for personal things, and, if necessary, a neoprene suit Insurance Meals Cliff jumping
- Bring a swimming suit, towels, flip flops, sunscreen, hat, water
- Distance from start to finish: 4.6 kilometers
- River temperature: Between 19°C and 27°C, depending on the season
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) at all times while at sea. All of our professional guides are registered at the Irish canoe union and Croatian mountain rescue. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience not necessary
- The minimum age is 8
- Availability: Every day from April 1 to the end of November. This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. E-mail the supplier regarding dates and tell them the number of people in your group.
- The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice at their discretion depending on the weather or sea conditions. All safety instructions from Adventure Dalmatia’s staff must be adhered to.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: Small Group Walking Tour and Dalmatian Peka
Discover Split on a 2 hour walking tour. Follow a professional local guide to the most important sights in town. Take an opportunity during your stay in Split to try some1 ReviewsFrom €40.00
Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split or Trogir
Drive along the scenic Dalmatian Coast from Split or Trogir to Dubrovnik, and enjoy a full-day tour exploring one of the most remarkable medieval walled cities in the wor102 ReviewsFrom €67.00
- Best Seller
Giants Causeway & Game of Thrones Location Tour from Belfast
See some of the most photographed sights in Northern Ireland on a scenic tour from Belfast, and discover Game of Thrones location sites along the way. Visit the famous Da249 ReviewsFrom €34.36
- Best Seller
From Split: Private Salona Tour
Explore the ancient ruins of Salona which was the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia and the birthplace of Emperor Diocletian. Learn all about the history, enjoy tFrom €30.00
Krka Waterfalls Economy Day Tour
Discover one of the most amazing Croatian attraction and don't miss the opportunity to take a dip under the waterfalls. This is a real opportunity to explore an astonishi4 ReviewsFrom €27.00
Mostar & Kravica Waterfalls Small Group Tour from Dubrovnik
Visit the historic city of Mostar in Bosnia-Herzegovina on a small group tour from Dubrovnik. Learn more about its cultural diversity and get back to nature at the beauti17 ReviewsFrom €48.00
Pula Essentials Walking Tour
Join your guide for a walk through the town and see some of the most significant and spectacular sites that Pula has to offer including the Amphitheater, an olive oil shoFrom €19.00
Zagreb Design and Art Tour
Become an artist for a day. Take a journey through history and explore the artistic side of Zagreb. This tour combines the passionate travel specialists with those from tFrom €250.00
Cetina Kayak Tour With BBQ From Split
Croatia’s Cetina River offers wild nature, beautiful surroundings and thrilling kayaking adventures. Kayak for a distance of 10km before enjoying a BBQ along the riverbFrom €66.00
Zadar: Private Sailing Boat Trip and Basic Sailing Course
Spend the day exploring the coast of Zadar with a full-day or half-day private sailing boat rental with skipper. Look for dolphins in the Adriatic Sea and learn the basic5 Reviews