Plitvice Lakes Private Tour from Zagreb
Enjoy a private tour of Plitvice Lakes from Zagreb, and explore the UNESCO-listed national park. Experience the beauty of the cascading waterfalls.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the picturesque watermill village of Rastoke
- Experience the stunning natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Enjoy the personalized attention of your guide on a private tour
DescriptionThe first stop on your private 8-hour tour is the idyllic watermill village of Rastoke. See the unique and well-preserved wooden watermills at the waterfalls on the Slunjcica River. After your visit to Rastoke village, continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park for a 3-4 private guided tour. Enjoy a hike along both the upper and lower lakes, a boat ride on the big lake and a train ride through the park. See 16 green and blue-colored lakes connected to each other by a series of beautiful waterfalls, and surrounded by captivating forests. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant to try the traditional food of the area (at your own expense).
IncludesPrivate tour Hotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned car or minivan English-speaking driver/guide Plitvice Lakes National Park admission fee Boat and train ride inside the park Food and drinks Optional gratuities
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so be sure to dress appropriately
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A maximum of 8 persons per booking is allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (with some steep parts)
- This activity is not recommended for those with health issues
- Due to uneven surfaces, the tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or using wheelchairs
- The tour can be customized to your interests and continue further to Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik or any destination along the coast (on request; additional charges apply)
- Tours can be organized to start from any location, ending in Zagreb
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Pula and Motovun Tour and Truffle Hunting
Istria is one of the most popular destinations in Croatia. With a strong Italian influence, this certainly is a beautiful region of Croatia both along the coast and inlanFrom €344.00
Blue Cave Tour with Comfortable Boat
Have You ever imagined enjoying approximately 115 miles of one of the most beautiful coasts in the world in just one day? If yes, skip the rest of this sentence…and if4 ReviewsFrom €135.00
Discover the Blue Cave and Six Island Tour
Discover the beautiful Adriatic and it's marvelous islands.4 ReviewsFrom €116.55
Hvar and Pakleni Islands Speedboat Tour
Visit unique destinations full of untouched nature by speedboat. Visit the crystal clear waters, hidden beaches and deserted lagoons of the Pakleni islands and take a walFrom €800.00
Split: Half-Day Trip to the Blue Lagoon
Avoid Split's summer crowds and head to the Blue Lagoon on a relaxing and refreshing half-day trip. Swim, snorkel and spend time on the beach.10 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Hop On Hop Off Panoramic bus - Zagreb City Tour
Discover Zagreb from a different perspective with a Zagreb City Tour Hop On Hop Off panoramic bus. A comprehensive tour of the city with audio-guide available in 10 langu21 ReviewsFrom €15.00
- Best Seller
Elaphite Islands Day Trip with Lunch from Dubrovnik
Explore the islands Elaphiti, which were a summer residence of nobility of Republic Ragusa, and remain a local favorite. Visit the three biggest islands of the archipelag189 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Highlights Bike Tour
Head down secluded streets and discover hidden spots on this bicycle tour of Zagreb. Ride past stunning monuments and take a break to learn the history behind the city's22 ReviewsFrom €34.00
Split: Wine & Food Tasting with a Private Sommelier
Sample wine, food, and olive oil in the 1700-year-old Roman interiors of the Diocletian Palace. Enjoy the private service of your very own sommelier as you taste your wayFrom €60.00
Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Walking Tour
This 2-hour walking tour takes you to breathtaking filming locations of Game of Thrones, places which witnessed some of the most epic scenes of the series. Dive into the8 ReviewsFrom €20.00