Plitvice Lakes Private Tour from Zagreb
Enjoy a private tour of Plitvice Lakes from Zagreb, and explore the UNESCO-listed national park. Experience the beauty of the cascading waterfalls.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the picturesque watermill village of Rastoke
- Experience the stunning natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Enjoy the personalized attention of your guide on a private tour
DescriptionThe first stop on your private 8-hour tour is the idyllic watermill village of Rastoke. See the unique and well-preserved wooden watermills at the waterfalls on the Slunjcica River. After your visit to Rastoke village, continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park for a 3-4 private guided tour. Enjoy a hike along both the upper and lower lakes, a boat ride on the big lake and a train ride through the park. See 16 green and blue-colored lakes connected to each other by a series of beautiful waterfalls, and surrounded by captivating forests. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant to try the traditional food of the area (at your own expense).
IncludesPrivate tour Hotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned car or minivan English-speaking driver/guide Plitvice Lakes National Park admission fee Boat and train ride inside the park Food and drinks Optional gratuities
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so be sure to dress appropriately
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A maximum of 8 persons per booking is allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (with some steep parts)
- This activity is not recommended for those with health issues
- Due to uneven surfaces, the tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or using wheelchairs
- The tour can be customized to your interests and continue further to Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik or any destination along the coast (on request; additional charges apply)
- Tours can be organized to start from any location, ending in Zagreb
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: 2.5-Hour Culinary Tour
Savor healthy Mediterranean cuisine in the city of Split. Enjoy gourmet fare in the historic setting of the 1,700-year-old Diocletian's Palace.54 ReviewsFrom €14.00
Istria Day Tour From Zagreb
Wander between three stunning places. Pula, a Roman amphitheater, Poreč, a UNESCO protected Euphrasian basilica, and Rovinj, the Pearl of the Adriatic.5 ReviewsFrom €64.00
Split, Trogir and Klis Fortress: Private Tour from Dubrovnik
Central Dalmatia boasts many historic attractions, but it can be hard to tick them all off on limited time. Get the most out of your time in the region on a private day t1 ReviewsFrom €609.00
- Best Seller
From Pula: Full-Day Boat Trip to Venice 1-Way or Return
Spend some time in one of the most romantic cities in the world on an unforgettable sailing trip to Venice. Depart Pula and relax on the 3-hour boat ride across the Adria88 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Zagreb by Night Express Walking Tour
Had a nice dinner in one of Zagreb's many restaurants? Want to burn all those calories right away? Then join this tour on a 50-minute walking tour and feel the charm of t1 ReviewsFrom €49.99
From Dubrovnik: Half-Day Game of Thrones Filming Locations
See the marvels of the city of Dubrovnik and the fantasy world of the series Game of Thrones.1 ReviewsFrom €91.00
Krka Waterfalls Private Tour from Split and Trogir
Enjoy a worthwhile and relaxing excursion to the Krka Waterfalls National Park. Experience one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world and swim in the river.From €600.00
From Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Guided Tour
Get back to beautiful nature in the green forests of Plitvice Lakes National Park on a full-day tour from Zagreb. See some of the 90 waterfalls and 16 lakes by bus, boat11 ReviewsFrom €91.00
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Croatian Homeland War Tour
Take a 2.5-hour tour on the fall of Communist Yugoslavia, and the Croatian fight for independence in the disastrous Homeland War, including entrance to the underground wa40 ReviewsFrom €25.00
Split Wine and Food Tasting
Good wine is one of the most recognizable symbols of Dalmatia. Split Wine Tasting gives you the opportunity to experience the wonderful tastes of authentic Dalmatian wine6 ReviewsFrom €20.00