Plitvice Lakes: Non Guided Tour from Split
Take an affordable and exciting tour to the famous Plitvice lakes. Spend your day in one of the most beautiful natural parks in Europe and discover Croatian must–see attraction under UNESCO protection.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Seize the opportunity to taste traditional local cuisine
- Witness the magnificence of Croatian natural attractions
- Discover the Great Waterfall, the highest in Croatia
DescriptionStart your journey from the main Promenade in the old town and head to the lakes in comfort. Marvel at the views as you reach the largest and the oldest of Croatia's national parks. Admire the colorful waterfalls, tall trees, and sounds of nature as you pass over wooden trails and bridges. Begin your sightseeing journey from lower lakes and take it easy as you move to the upper lakes. Discover the limestone canyon and Great Waterfall, the tallest waterfall in Croatia, making the lower lakes a popular area. Take a moment to soak up the scenery, surrounded by amazing cascading waterfalls, fishes and ducks swimming in lakes and rich flora and fauna. On this tour you won't be accompanied with a guide so you will have an opportunity to spend your time inside the National Park on your own. Spend a perfect day in nature and discover one of the most beautiful Croatian attractions. Don't forget to bring your camera with you to collect breathtaking photos of your vacation. After exploring this little slice of heaven, make your way back to Split. As you head back to your departure point in comfort, take advantage of the on–board WiFi to share your new memories and experiences with your friends and family online.
IncludesTransfer by air–conditioned vehicle Driver Fuel surcharge Local taxes Entrance ticket to the National Park Food and drinks Gratuities (optional) Tour guide
- Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture all these beautiful sights
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking
- If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure Entrance fees:
- In period from April 1 to May 31 and October 1 to October 31; Adults: 100 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 50 HRK, Students: 75 HRK.
- In period from June 1 to September 30; Adults: 250 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 120 HRK, Students: 160 HRK.
- Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student ID card, confirming the status and identity of the student
- Entrance to the park for children up to 7-years-old will be free
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: Small Group Walking Tour and Dalmatian Peka
Discover Split on a 2 hour walking tour. Follow a professional local guide to the most important sights in town. Take an opportunity during your stay in Split to try some1 ReviewsFrom €40.00
Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split or Trogir
Drive along the scenic Dalmatian Coast from Split or Trogir to Dubrovnik, and enjoy a full-day tour exploring one of the most remarkable medieval walled cities in the wor102 ReviewsFrom €67.00
- Best Seller
Giants Causeway & Game of Thrones Location Tour from Belfast
See some of the most photographed sights in Northern Ireland on a scenic tour from Belfast, and discover Game of Thrones location sites along the way. Visit the famous Da249 ReviewsFrom €34.36
- Best Seller
From Split: Private Salona Tour
Explore the ancient ruins of Salona which was the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia and the birthplace of Emperor Diocletian. Learn all about the history, enjoy tFrom €30.00
Krka Waterfalls Economy Day Tour
Discover one of the most amazing Croatian attraction and don't miss the opportunity to take a dip under the waterfalls. This is a real opportunity to explore an astonishi4 ReviewsFrom €27.00
Mostar & Kravica Waterfalls Small Group Tour from Dubrovnik
Visit the historic city of Mostar in Bosnia-Herzegovina on a small group tour from Dubrovnik. Learn more about its cultural diversity and get back to nature at the beauti17 ReviewsFrom €48.00
Pula Essentials Walking Tour
Join your guide for a walk through the town and see some of the most significant and spectacular sites that Pula has to offer including the Amphitheater, an olive oil shoFrom €19.00
Zagreb Design and Art Tour
Become an artist for a day. Take a journey through history and explore the artistic side of Zagreb. This tour combines the passionate travel specialists with those from tFrom €250.00
Cetina Kayak Tour With BBQ From Split
Croatia’s Cetina River offers wild nature, beautiful surroundings and thrilling kayaking adventures. Kayak for a distance of 10km before enjoying a BBQ along the riverbFrom €66.00
Zadar: Private Sailing Boat Trip and Basic Sailing Course
Spend the day exploring the coast of Zadar with a full-day or half-day private sailing boat rental with skipper. Look for dolphins in the Adriatic Sea and learn the basic5 Reviews