Plitvice Lakes: Non Guided Tour from Split
Take an affordable and exciting tour to the famous Plitvice lakes. Spend your day in one of the most beautiful natural parks in Europe and discover Croatian must–see attraction under UNESCO protection.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Seize the opportunity to taste traditional local cuisine
- Witness the magnificence of Croatian natural attractions
- Discover the Great Waterfall, the highest in Croatia
DescriptionStart your journey from the main Promenade in the old town and head to the lakes in comfort. Marvel at the views as you reach the largest and the oldest of Croatia's national parks. Admire the colorful waterfalls, tall trees, and sounds of nature as you pass over wooden trails and bridges. Begin your sightseeing journey from lower lakes and take it easy as you move to the upper lakes. Discover the limestone canyon and Great Waterfall, the tallest waterfall in Croatia, making the lower lakes a popular area. Take a moment to soak up the scenery, surrounded by amazing cascading waterfalls, fishes and ducks swimming in lakes and rich flora and fauna. On this tour you won't be accompanied with a guide so you will have an opportunity to spend your time inside the National Park on your own. Spend a perfect day in nature and discover one of the most beautiful Croatian attractions. Don't forget to bring your camera with you to collect breathtaking photos of your vacation. After exploring this little slice of heaven, make your way back to Split. As you head back to your departure point in comfort, take advantage of the on–board WiFi to share your new memories and experiences with your friends and family online.
IncludesTransfer by air–conditioned vehicle Driver Fuel surcharge Local taxes Entrance ticket to the National Park Food and drinks Gratuities (optional) Tour guide
- Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture all these beautiful sights
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking
- If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure Entrance fees:
- In period from April 1 to May 31 and October 1 to October 31; Adults: 100 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 50 HRK, Students: 75 HRK.
- In period from June 1 to September 30; Adults: 250 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 120 HRK, Students: 160 HRK.
- Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student ID card, confirming the status and identity of the student
- Entrance to the park for children up to 7-years-old will be free
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Pula and Motovun Tour and Truffle Hunting
Istria is one of the most popular destinations in Croatia. With a strong Italian influence, this certainly is a beautiful region of Croatia both along the coast and inlanFrom €344.00
Blue Cave Tour with Comfortable Boat
Have You ever imagined enjoying approximately 115 miles of one of the most beautiful coasts in the world in just one day? If yes, skip the rest of this sentence…and if4 ReviewsFrom €135.00
Discover the Blue Cave and Six Island Tour
Discover the beautiful Adriatic and it's marvelous islands.4 ReviewsFrom €116.55
Hvar and Pakleni Islands Speedboat Tour
Visit unique destinations full of untouched nature by speedboat. Visit the crystal clear waters, hidden beaches and deserted lagoons of the Pakleni islands and take a walFrom €800.00
Split: Half-Day Trip to the Blue Lagoon
Avoid Split's summer crowds and head to the Blue Lagoon on a relaxing and refreshing half-day trip. Swim, snorkel and spend time on the beach.10 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Hop On Hop Off Panoramic bus - Zagreb City Tour
Discover Zagreb from a different perspective with a Zagreb City Tour Hop On Hop Off panoramic bus. A comprehensive tour of the city with audio-guide available in 10 langu21 ReviewsFrom €15.00
- Best Seller
Elaphite Islands Day Trip with Lunch from Dubrovnik
Explore the islands Elaphiti, which were a summer residence of nobility of Republic Ragusa, and remain a local favorite. Visit the three biggest islands of the archipelag189 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Highlights Bike Tour
Head down secluded streets and discover hidden spots on this bicycle tour of Zagreb. Ride past stunning monuments and take a break to learn the history behind the city's22 ReviewsFrom €34.00
Split: Wine & Food Tasting with a Private Sommelier
Sample wine, food, and olive oil in the 1700-year-old Roman interiors of the Diocletian Palace. Enjoy the private service of your very own sommelier as you taste your wayFrom €60.00
Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Walking Tour
This 2-hour walking tour takes you to breathtaking filming locations of Game of Thrones, places which witnessed some of the most epic scenes of the series. Dive into the8 ReviewsFrom €20.00