Mostar and Medjugorje Day tour from Split or Trogir
Enjoy a day tour from Split to the charming Bosnian towns of Mostar and Medjugorje. See the iconic Old Bridge that elegantly arches over the Neretva River, and make a pilgrimage to the famous site of Virgin Mary's apparitions or take a swim at Kravica.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the best of Bosnia on this day tour from Split or Trogir to Mostar and Medjugorje
- Visit the 17th-century Turkish House at Biscevica Corner
- Mosque - most beautiful and the biggest mosque in Herzegovina, built in 1557.
- Međugorje - famous pilligrim place in Hercegovina region visited by pilgrims from around the entire world.
- Kravica Waterfalls - famous swimming and picnic area.
DescriptionLeave Croatia for the day and enjoy a small, intimate group tour to Mostar and Medjugorje; 2 of Bosnia’s most rewarding cultural destinations. First visit the beautiful Ottoman town of Mostar. Your guide will help you explore the town's rich history and Islamic heritage. Learn about Mostar's transition from centuries of Ottoman rule to a stint under the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Visit Mostar's historic bazaar and famous mosque. Then head to the 16th-century Old Bridge of Stari Most; a UNESCO World Heritage Site that's one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture in the Balkans. The tour will be guided, but you will also have the chance to explore Bosnia's most charming towns on your own. Feel free to shop at your leisure. You can also enjoy a traditional lunch in your choice of cafe or restaurant. After lunch, the tour leaves for Medjugorje; one of the most popular pilgrimage destinations in the Catholic world. Here, you can choose to take part in a Holy Mass, or you can simply view the beautiful Herzegovinian scenery. Visit St. James Church, and take a pilgrimage to the site where the Virgin Mary has famously appeared to 6 children, now adults, since 1981.
Includes•Pick-up and drop off •Transport in comfortable air-conditioned mini van Official local tour guide •Food and drinks
- Due to the border crossing with Bosnia and Herzegovina, a passport and appropriate visa (if required) is obligatory. Requirements for travel visas vary widely depending on your nationality and your destination. Please be advised that you are solely responsible for having valid documents during the tour
- Passengers are recommended to bring comfortable items such as proper walking shoes or sandals, daily-casual outfit, a jacket/sweater for the daytime or evening (subject to the season and weather forecast), proper clothing for the visit to Medjugorje pilgrimage site and a camera to capture some amazing photos
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: Blue Cave and Hvar Small-Group Tour
A small-group speedboat tour from Split to explore highlights of the surrounding region. You will encounter the Blue Cave, Biševo Island, Vis, Hvar, and Stiniva Bay throFrom €110.00
Discover the Blue Cave and Six Island Tour
Discover the beautiful Adriatic and it's marvelous islands.4 ReviewsFrom €116.55
Dubrovnik Gastronomy: 3-Hour Food and Wine Tour
Immerse yourself in Dubrovnik's gastronomy on this 3-hour food and wine tour. Stroll down the ancient cobblestone streets of the city's Old Town, stopping to visit some o71 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Private Transportation from Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat
Enjoy a quick and comfortable transfer in a private car from Dubrovnik Airport to your hotel or accommodation in Cavtat. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 72 ReviewsFrom €26.00
From Split: Zagreb Group Transfer w/ Plitvice Lakes Tour
Book this simple and well organized group transfer from Split to Zagreb with a visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park - Croatia's most famous national park.From €140.00
- Best Seller
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Tour with Cruise in Kotor Bay
Experience Montenegro in a completely new way with a 1-hour boat ride around the most beautiful part of the bay. Visit the most breathtaking locations on the Montenegrin9 ReviewsFrom €65.00
From Rabac: Cres Island and Blue Cave Boat Trip with Lunch
Explore one of the most beautiful Islands in Croatia on a full-day boat tour to Cres from Rabac. Swim in the inviting waters of the Blue Cave and discover its hidden secr3 ReviewsFrom €54.00
- Best Seller
Mostar Full-Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Tour the charming and picturesque small towns outside of Dubrovnik on this trip to Pocitelj, Medjugorje, and Mostar. On this full-day tour, visit a variety of cultural, h201 ReviewsFrom €55.00
From Split & Trogir: Full-Day Private Blue Cave & Hvar Tour
The best way to explore Blue Cave and Hvar will be to book this private tour from Split and Trogir. Blue Cave is one of the best hotspots in Croatia and Hvar is one of thFrom €650.00
- Best Seller
Dubrovnik to Montenegro: Perast, Kotor & Budva (Private)
Spend your day in charming Montenegro exploring the natural beauty and historical cities of this small country. After visiting the Old Town of Kotor, enjoy a scenic tour1 ReviewsFrom €224.00