From Split: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Tour
Get back to nature and discover the 16 lakes, breathtaking canyons and largest waterfall in Croatia on a day trip from Split to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Cross to the Lower Lakes by boat and marvel at the cliffs and forests.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Plitvice Lakes UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk the nature trails through the travertine barriers and lakes of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- See the magnificent cascades of Croatia's highest waterfall at the Great Waterfall
- Get an opportunity to taste traditional local cuisine in an authentic surrounding
DescriptionDepart Split and journey to the Plitvice Lakes for around 11:30 AM to take in the beauty of 16 terraced lakes laced together by waterfalls and walking paths. Cross the 12 interconnecting lakes at the Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera) and gaze in awe at the constantly changing color of the water, depending on the mineral composition, microorganisms that live in them and angle at which the sun hits the surface. Stroll across wooden bridges and paths that cross the cascades. Next, journey to the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera) by boat and enter a fairytale world of natural limestone dams. Take in the views of the Great Waterfall (Veliki slap) and surrounding forest.
IncludesGuide Complimentary pick-up and drop off from selected hotels in central Split (on request) Transportation by air-conditioned luxury vehicle with Wi-Fi Wireless earpiece for perfect guiding experience Boat ride Fuel surcharge Rain poncho in case of bad weather Insurance Entrance to national park Gratuities (optional) Lunch Food and drinks
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please remember to bring your camera to capture all the beautiful sights • Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking • If you are taking a tour in the spring, autumn or winter, bring warm clothes and an umbrella • Bring a snack and water to make your trip as comfortable as possible Entrance fees: • In period from March 1 to May 31 and October 1 to October 31; Adults: 100 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 50 HRK, Students: 75 HRK. • In period from June 1 to September 30; Adults: 250 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 120 HRK, Students: 160 HRK. • Entrance to the Park for children under 7 years old is free • Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student ID card, confirming the status and identity of the student
- Entrance to the park for children up to 7-years-old will be free
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Plitvice Lakes Day Tour From Split
Come explore the Plitvice Lakes found in Croatia's first national park which is also a UNESCO World Heritage site.From €44.83
Split: Deep Water Solo & Cliff Jumping Experience
If you want to escape the summer heat and have a fun and adrenaline-filled day, join a deep water solo and cliff jumping adventure in Split and have a unforgettable time.2 ReviewsFrom €40.00
Split: Car Tour
Split is a lovely town and definitely worth seeing. Explore the best places in town with this unique tour. Relax and enjoy while listening to extraordinary and unique stoFrom €28.00
Dubrovnik: Old Town & City Walls 2 Walk Combo Ticket
Experience the best of Dubrovnik with this combination package of 2 enjoyable walks. Enjoy a 1.5-hour walking tour of the Old Town and a 2-hour tour of the City Walls to110 ReviewsFrom €32.00
From Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes National Park Private Tour
Discover the first and largest national park in Croatia, Plitvice Lakes, on this private day tour from Zagreb.From €113.00
- Best Seller
Krka Waterfalls Full-Day Tour from Split
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Krka National Park on an 8-hour scenic tour from Split. Swim in crystal clear waters, and see the 1st hydroelectric power station in E237 ReviewsFrom €27.00
Split: Private Car Tour and Dalmatian Peka
Explore the beautiful city of Split on this unique tour. Take a ride to see the breathtaking Marjan hill, Poljud Stadium, Vidilica and Bačvice beach with an experiencedFrom €47.00
Traditional Dalmatian Cooking Class from Dubrovnik
Learn the secrets of the popular Dalmatian cuisine in the beautiful Croatian countryside on this cooking tour from Dubrovnik. Spend the day in a country estate cooking tr15 ReviewsFrom €130.00
Walking Tour of Split, Croatia
Welcome to Split! On this short walking tour, discover the vibrant sights and sounds, history, and folklore of one of the most beautiful cities on the Mediterranean!3 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Zagreb Design and Art Tour
Become an artist for a day. Take a journey through history and explore the artistic side of Zagreb. This tour combines the passionate travel specialists with those from tFrom €250.00