From Split: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Tour
Get back to nature and discover the 16 lakes, breathtaking canyons and largest waterfall in Croatia on a day trip from Split to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Cross to the Lower Lakes by boat and marvel at the cliffs and forests.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Plitvice Lakes UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk the nature trails through the travertine barriers and lakes of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- See the magnificent cascades of Croatia's highest waterfall at the Great Waterfall
- Get an opportunity to taste traditional local cuisine in an authentic surrounding
DescriptionDepart Split and journey to the Plitvice Lakes for around 11:30 AM to take in the beauty of 16 terraced lakes laced together by waterfalls and walking paths. Cross the 12 interconnecting lakes at the Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera) and gaze in awe at the constantly changing color of the water, depending on the mineral composition, microorganisms that live in them and angle at which the sun hits the surface. Stroll across wooden bridges and paths that cross the cascades. Next, journey to the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera) by boat and enter a fairytale world of natural limestone dams. Take in the views of the Great Waterfall (Veliki slap) and surrounding forest.
IncludesGuide Complimentary pick-up and drop off from selected hotels in central Split (on request) Transportation by air-conditioned luxury vehicle with Wi-Fi Wireless earpiece for perfect guiding experience Boat ride Fuel surcharge Rain poncho in case of bad weather Insurance Entrance to national park Gratuities (optional) Lunch Food and drinks
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please remember to bring your camera to capture all the beautiful sights • Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking • If you are taking a tour in the spring, autumn or winter, bring warm clothes and an umbrella • Bring a snack and water to make your trip as comfortable as possible Entrance fees: • In period from March 1 to May 31 and October 1 to October 31; Adults: 100 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 50 HRK, Students: 75 HRK. • In period from June 1 to September 30; Adults: 250 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 120 HRK, Students: 160 HRK. • Entrance to the Park for children under 7 years old is free • Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student ID card, confirming the status and identity of the student
- Entrance to the park for children up to 7-years-old will be free
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: Small Group Walking Tour and Dalmatian Peka
Discover Split on a 2 hour walking tour. Follow a professional local guide to the most important sights in town. Take an opportunity during your stay in Split to try some1 ReviewsFrom €40.00
Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split or Trogir
Drive along the scenic Dalmatian Coast from Split or Trogir to Dubrovnik, and enjoy a full-day tour exploring one of the most remarkable medieval walled cities in the wor102 ReviewsFrom €67.00
- Best Seller
Giants Causeway & Game of Thrones Location Tour from Belfast
See some of the most photographed sights in Northern Ireland on a scenic tour from Belfast, and discover Game of Thrones location sites along the way. Visit the famous Da249 ReviewsFrom €34.36
- Best Seller
From Split: Private Salona Tour
Explore the ancient ruins of Salona which was the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia and the birthplace of Emperor Diocletian. Learn all about the history, enjoy tFrom €30.00
Krka Waterfalls Economy Day Tour
Discover one of the most amazing Croatian attraction and don't miss the opportunity to take a dip under the waterfalls. This is a real opportunity to explore an astonishi4 ReviewsFrom €27.00
Mostar & Kravica Waterfalls Small Group Tour from Dubrovnik
Visit the historic city of Mostar in Bosnia-Herzegovina on a small group tour from Dubrovnik. Learn more about its cultural diversity and get back to nature at the beauti17 ReviewsFrom €48.00
Pula Essentials Walking Tour
Join your guide for a walk through the town and see some of the most significant and spectacular sites that Pula has to offer including the Amphitheater, an olive oil shoFrom €19.00
Zagreb Design and Art Tour
Become an artist for a day. Take a journey through history and explore the artistic side of Zagreb. This tour combines the passionate travel specialists with those from tFrom €250.00
Cetina Kayak Tour With BBQ From Split
Croatia’s Cetina River offers wild nature, beautiful surroundings and thrilling kayaking adventures. Kayak for a distance of 10km before enjoying a BBQ along the riverbFrom €66.00
Zadar: Private Sailing Boat Trip and Basic Sailing Course
Spend the day exploring the coast of Zadar with a full-day or half-day private sailing boat rental with skipper. Look for dolphins in the Adriatic Sea and learn the basic5 Reviews