From Split: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Tour
Get back to nature and discover the 16 lakes, breathtaking canyons and largest waterfall in Croatia on a day trip from Split to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Cross to the Lower Lakes by boat and marvel at the cliffs and forests.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Plitvice Lakes UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk the nature trails through the travertine barriers and lakes of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- See the magnificent cascades of Croatia's highest waterfall at the Great Waterfall
- Get an opportunity to taste traditional local cuisine in an authentic surrounding
DescriptionDepart Split and journey to the Plitvice Lakes for around 11:30 AM to take in the beauty of 16 terraced lakes laced together by waterfalls and walking paths. Cross the 12 interconnecting lakes at the Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera) and gaze in awe at the constantly changing color of the water, depending on the mineral composition, microorganisms that live in them and angle at which the sun hits the surface. Stroll across wooden bridges and paths that cross the cascades. Next, journey to the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera) by boat and enter a fairytale world of natural limestone dams. Take in the views of the Great Waterfall (Veliki slap) and surrounding forest.
IncludesGuide Complimentary pick-up and drop off from selected hotels in central Split (on request) Transportation by air-conditioned luxury vehicle with Wi-Fi Wireless earpiece for perfect guiding experience Boat ride Fuel surcharge Rain poncho in case of bad weather Insurance Entrance to national park Gratuities (optional) Lunch Food and drinks
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please remember to bring your camera to capture all the beautiful sights • Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking • If you are taking a tour in the spring, autumn or winter, bring warm clothes and an umbrella • Bring a snack and water to make your trip as comfortable as possible Entrance fees: • In period from March 1 to May 31 and October 1 to October 31; Adults: 100 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 50 HRK, Students: 75 HRK. • In period from June 1 to September 30; Adults: 250 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 120 HRK, Students: 160 HRK. • Entrance to the Park for children under 7 years old is free • Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student ID card, confirming the status and identity of the student
- Entrance to the park for children up to 7-years-old will be free
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: Blue Cave and Hvar Small-Group Tour
A small-group speedboat tour from Split to explore highlights of the surrounding region. You will encounter the Blue Cave, Biševo Island, Vis, Hvar, and Stiniva Bay throFrom €110.00
Discover the Blue Cave and Six Island Tour
Discover the beautiful Adriatic and it's marvelous islands.4 ReviewsFrom €116.55
Dubrovnik Gastronomy: 3-Hour Food and Wine Tour
Immerse yourself in Dubrovnik's gastronomy on this 3-hour food and wine tour. Stroll down the ancient cobblestone streets of the city's Old Town, stopping to visit some o71 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Private Transportation from Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat
Enjoy a quick and comfortable transfer in a private car from Dubrovnik Airport to your hotel or accommodation in Cavtat. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 72 ReviewsFrom €26.00
From Split: Zagreb Group Transfer w/ Plitvice Lakes Tour
Book this simple and well organized group transfer from Split to Zagreb with a visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park - Croatia's most famous national park.From €140.00
- Best Seller
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Tour with Cruise in Kotor Bay
Experience Montenegro in a completely new way with a 1-hour boat ride around the most beautiful part of the bay. Visit the most breathtaking locations on the Montenegrin9 ReviewsFrom €65.00
From Rabac: Cres Island and Blue Cave Boat Trip with Lunch
Explore one of the most beautiful Islands in Croatia on a full-day boat tour to Cres from Rabac. Swim in the inviting waters of the Blue Cave and discover its hidden secr3 ReviewsFrom €54.00
- Best Seller
Mostar Full-Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Tour the charming and picturesque small towns outside of Dubrovnik on this trip to Pocitelj, Medjugorje, and Mostar. On this full-day tour, visit a variety of cultural, h201 ReviewsFrom €55.00
From Split & Trogir: Full-Day Private Blue Cave & Hvar Tour
The best way to explore Blue Cave and Hvar will be to book this private tour from Split and Trogir. Blue Cave is one of the best hotspots in Croatia and Hvar is one of thFrom €650.00
- Best Seller
Dubrovnik to Montenegro: Perast, Kotor & Budva (Private)
Spend your day in charming Montenegro exploring the natural beauty and historical cities of this small country. After visiting the Old Town of Kotor, enjoy a scenic tour1 ReviewsFrom €224.00