From Split: Canoe Safari on the Cetina River
Paddle down the Cetina River on a 3-hour canoe safari ideal for the inexperienced and first timers. Navigate the gentle whitewater rapids and explore quiet sections of the river.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Canoe through the calmer parts of the Cetina River
- Get stunning views of the landscapes of Dalmatia
- Face the challenge of the grade II whitewater rapids
DescriptionGet back to nature and canoe down the Cetina River to get stunning views of the landscape from a different perspective. Depart Split and relax on the 45-minute drive to the starting point, where you will be provided with neoprene pants and boots, along with your canoe and paddles. Paddle a total distance of 11,000 meters as you make your way through the canyon. Brave the gentle grade II whitewater rapids to get an adrenaline rush. Cool down with a swim in the river and reconnect with the natural world. You can purchase lunch in the small village of Zadvarje, located at the edge of the deepest part of the river gorge, where you will also find 2 small shops for your convenience. Expect to pay between €8 and €14 for domestic food.
IncludesCanoes and paddles Life vests and helmets Neoprene pants and boots Guide Insurance Round-trip transfers Food and drinks
- A minimum level of fitness is required and no previous experience is necessary
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part
- The kayaking location is 50 kilometers from Split and the transfers take 45 minutes each way
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
- No more than 50 participants are permitted
- Toilets are available at the end of the trip. There are no toilet facilities during the canoe safari. You are advised to use the toilet facilities at your accommodation
- The local operator reserves the right to cancel without notice, subject to the weather or river conditions • All safety instructions must be adhered to
- All equipment used is EU registered and certified • All customers must wear personal flotation devices (PFD) and helmets at all times on the river • All professional guides are registered by the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service • Staff members speak Croatian and English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Morning Stand Up Paddling Tour in Split
Start your tour with a basic lesson about stand up paddling and a demo from your friendly instructors. In no time you will glide on the water and be on your way to have fFrom €42.00
Private Transfer from Dubrovnik to Budva
Simplify your journey from Dubrovnik to Budva with a private transfer in a comfortable air-conditioned car. Enjoy a stress-free departure from your accommodation in Dubro
Krka Waterfalls and Morning Sea Kayaking in Split
Spend your day at wonderful Krka Waterfalls, just an hour from Split. Swim and relax in one of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia. Satisfy your adventurous spirFrom €56.00
Montenegro Day-Tour from Dubrovnik
Discover one of the world's last untouched secrets and visit Montenegro. Spend a day experiencing spectacular landscapes and soaking up the Mediterranean lifestyle. Enjoy8 Reviews
Zagreb Essentials: 2-Hour Walking Tour
Discover the city of Zagreb, taking in its beautiful architecture and charming streets on this 2-hour tour. Learn about the fascinating history and important landmarks of25 ReviewsFrom €89.99
Dubrovnik: 2-Hour Sunset Cruise with Dinner
Watch the sunset over the walled city and islands of Dubrovnik on a 2-hour dinner cruise. Sail out into the Adriatic, and sip champagne under the stars. Enjoy a feast of101 ReviewsFrom €62.00
Dubrovnik: Ghosts and Mysteries Walking Tour
Welcome to the first ghosts and mystery walking tour in the city of Dubrovnik. You will hear of many dark stories, legends and ghostly tales that will intrigue your imagi1 ReviewsFrom €21.00
From Rabac: Cres Island and Blue Cave Boat Trip with Lunch
Explore one of the most beautiful Islands in Croatia on a full-day boat tour to Cres from Rabac. Swim in the inviting waters of the Blue Cave and discover its hidden secr3 ReviewsFrom €54.00
Croatia Island Hopping by Speedboat
Spend a day on a private speedboat trip with an experienced skipper. Choose the islands that you’d like to explore. Visit bays and isolated sandy beaches. Swim and snor4 Reviews
Krka Waterfalls and Wine Tasting Tour from Split or Trogir
Get back to nature in Krka National Park and marvel at the many beautiful waterfalls of the Krka River. Then, sample the fine wines of Croatia at Ranch Rak near the coast5 ReviewsFrom €110.00