Dubrovnik: Sunset Kayaking Tour
A tour to enjoy Dubrovnik's top summer romantic activity, kayaking. You will explore beautiful caves and beaches, before paddling ashore for a glass of wine and picnic supper.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire the natural beauty and historic monuments of Dubrovnik from a kayak
- Enjoy a free snack, bottle of water and a glass of wine after your tour
- Learn from your Informative, friendly and professional English-speaking guide
DescriptionEnjoy one of Dubrovnik's most popular summer activities and experience the city’s stunning natural and historical heritage on a 2.5-3 hour sunset kayaking tour. You can see Dubrovnik from a new perspective, viewing the city walls from the seaside and enjoying amazing sights from your kayak. Your tour commences near Pile Bay, before venturing around the island of Lokrum before stopping in the Betina cave for some snorkeling and a snack break. You can enjoy some paddling by the city walls, before the tour returns back to and concludes at Pile Bay. After returning to land, you can enjoy a glass of wine and a sandwich or fruit snack, as well as a bottle of water, all included in the tour price.
IncludesKayaking and snorkeling gear Large waterproof barrel for personal items Life jacket Insurance Sandwich/snack, water and a glass of wine upon return English-speaking guide Visit to the Betina cave/beach Gratuities (optional)
- Minimum age is 18 years Adult pricing applies to all travelers Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship/ferry/airplane/bus Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required Minimum number of 2 people applies, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not a minimum of 2 guests to meet the requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund) Not recommended for participants with back problems Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions Not suitable for pregnant women Subject to favorable weather conditions at sea, if canceled due to the poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, alternative tour or a refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Pula and Motovun Tour and Truffle Hunting
Istria is one of the most popular destinations in Croatia. With a strong Italian influence, this certainly is a beautiful region of Croatia both along the coast and inlanFrom €344.00
Blue Cave Tour with Comfortable Boat
Have You ever imagined enjoying approximately 115 miles of one of the most beautiful coasts in the world in just one day? If yes, skip the rest of this sentence…and if4 ReviewsFrom €135.00
Discover the Blue Cave and Six Island Tour
Discover the beautiful Adriatic and it's marvelous islands.4 ReviewsFrom €116.55
Hvar and Pakleni Islands Speedboat Tour
Visit unique destinations full of untouched nature by speedboat. Visit the crystal clear waters, hidden beaches and deserted lagoons of the Pakleni islands and take a walFrom €800.00
Split: Half-Day Trip to the Blue Lagoon
Avoid Split's summer crowds and head to the Blue Lagoon on a relaxing and refreshing half-day trip. Swim, snorkel and spend time on the beach.10 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Hop On Hop Off Panoramic bus - Zagreb City Tour
Discover Zagreb from a different perspective with a Zagreb City Tour Hop On Hop Off panoramic bus. A comprehensive tour of the city with audio-guide available in 10 langu21 ReviewsFrom €15.00
- Best Seller
Elaphite Islands Day Trip with Lunch from Dubrovnik
Explore the islands Elaphiti, which were a summer residence of nobility of Republic Ragusa, and remain a local favorite. Visit the three biggest islands of the archipelag189 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Highlights Bike Tour
Head down secluded streets and discover hidden spots on this bicycle tour of Zagreb. Ride past stunning monuments and take a break to learn the history behind the city's22 ReviewsFrom €34.00
Split: Wine & Food Tasting with a Private Sommelier
Sample wine, food, and olive oil in the 1700-year-old Roman interiors of the Diocletian Palace. Enjoy the private service of your very own sommelier as you taste your wayFrom €60.00
Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Walking Tour
This 2-hour walking tour takes you to breathtaking filming locations of Game of Thrones, places which witnessed some of the most epic scenes of the series. Dive into the8 ReviewsFrom €20.00