Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Walking Experience Tour
For all Game of Thrones fans, there is no better way to explore this destination than by visiting all of the Game of Thrones filming locations in the Dubrovnik area. Partnered with your guide, you will compare and explore many of the show's locations.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit famous filming locations in Dubrovnik's Old Town
- Compare screenshots from the show with their real-life locations
- Climb St. Lawrence Fortress (the Red Keep) for spectacular view over the walled city of Dubrovnik
- Take a photo on the 'Iron Throne'
- Explore the old town with a local guide
DescriptionWalk the streets of King's Landing, visit the Red Keep, see where King Joffrey celebrated his royal wedding, take your photo on the staircase from season five's “Walk of Shame” and much more! Your guide will not only be a Game of Thrones enthusiast, but also a licensed historical guide for Dubrovnik, ensuring you the highest level of professionalism and expertise on every tour. This walking tour will give you an exclusive look at the show from a director's point of view, comparing freeze-frames from the show with their real-life locations and explaining several scenes filmed in and around Dubrovnik's Old Town. Your local guide will make sure you find out all spicy behind the scenes details as well. Your tour will conclude in an HBO licensed gift shop, where you will have the chance to take your own photo on the 'Iron Throne' for free.
IncludesLicensed local guide Book of screenshots 2-hour, small-group walking tour Free photo on the Iron Throne Entrance fee to St. Lawrence Fortress Gratuities
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair due to uneven surfaces
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking and steps are involved
- There is a minimum number of 4 people for this tour to operate from 16 March to 15 November 2019
- There is a minimum number of 3 people for this tour to operate from 16 November 2019 to 15 March 2020
- There is a minimum number of 4 people for this tour to operate from 16 March 2020 to 15 November 2020
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water and wear sunscreen and a hat between June and September
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: 2.5-Hour Culinary Tour
Savor healthy Mediterranean cuisine in the city of Split. Enjoy gourmet fare in the historic setting of the 1,700-year-old Diocletian's Palace.54 ReviewsFrom €14.00
Istria Day Tour From Zagreb
Wander between three stunning places. Pula, a Roman amphitheater, Poreč, a UNESCO protected Euphrasian basilica, and Rovinj, the Pearl of the Adriatic.5 ReviewsFrom €64.00
Split, Trogir and Klis Fortress: Private Tour from Dubrovnik
Central Dalmatia boasts many historic attractions, but it can be hard to tick them all off on limited time. Get the most out of your time in the region on a private day t1 ReviewsFrom €609.00
- Best Seller
From Pula: Full-Day Boat Trip to Venice 1-Way or Return
Spend some time in one of the most romantic cities in the world on an unforgettable sailing trip to Venice. Depart Pula and relax on the 3-hour boat ride across the Adria88 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Zagreb by Night Express Walking Tour
Had a nice dinner in one of Zagreb's many restaurants? Want to burn all those calories right away? Then join this tour on a 50-minute walking tour and feel the charm of t1 ReviewsFrom €49.99
From Dubrovnik: Half-Day Game of Thrones Filming Locations
See the marvels of the city of Dubrovnik and the fantasy world of the series Game of Thrones.1 ReviewsFrom €91.00
Krka Waterfalls Private Tour from Split and Trogir
Enjoy a worthwhile and relaxing excursion to the Krka Waterfalls National Park. Experience one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world and swim in the river.From €600.00
From Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Guided Tour
Get back to beautiful nature in the green forests of Plitvice Lakes National Park on a full-day tour from Zagreb. See some of the 90 waterfalls and 16 lakes by bus, boat11 ReviewsFrom €91.00
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Croatian Homeland War Tour
Take a 2.5-hour tour on the fall of Communist Yugoslavia, and the Croatian fight for independence in the disastrous Homeland War, including entrance to the underground wa40 ReviewsFrom €25.00
Split Wine and Food Tasting
Good wine is one of the most recognizable symbols of Dalmatia. Split Wine Tasting gives you the opportunity to experience the wonderful tastes of authentic Dalmatian wine6 ReviewsFrom €20.00