Dubrovnik 3-Hour Sea Kayaking Tour with Snack
Experience Dubrovnik from a unique perspective, and get away from the crowds and heat on a fun sea adventure. Explore the coastline around Dubrovnik’s old town, Lokrum Island, and hidden caves on a guided sea kayak tour. No experience is required!
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See medieval city walls, Lokrum Island, and hidden caves from your sea kayak
- Relax and sunbathe on an isolated beach
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic
DescriptionThis Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking Tour begins with a safety briefing at the park below Pile Gate before you head off with your guide across the channel and around the cursed Island of Lokrum. You’ll make several stops at points of interest along the way. On the 2.5-3 hour tour you’ll be accompanied by a guide that speaks excellent English and is very familiar with the coastline around Dubrovnik. Learn about the curse of the island and the history of Dubrovnik, previously known as Ragusa. Stop at one of the only hotels that was not rebuilt after the war. The hotel was the site of hand-to-hand combat between the Serbian and Montenegrin armies and the Dubrovnik defenders during the war. Spend around 30 minutes at the only beach in Dubrovnik that’s not accessible on foot, and explore a fascinating cave. You can swim, snorkel, explore the cave, relax, eat, or sunbathe. Later you'll continue back along the coastline of Dubrovnik and see the area’s Beverly Hills. Upon your return to the beach, toast to your accomplishment with a glass of domestic wine. This tour will gives you the opportunity to take in Dubrovnik from the seaside, capture some amazing shots of the outer walls, and hear a bit about the history of this legendary city. No experience is necessary to enjoy this activity. Note that there is a changing booth on site.
IncludesTop-of-the-line kayak and paddles Knowledgeable English-speaking guide Mask and snorkel Large waterproof barrels (for clothes, personal belongings, bags) Small waterproof barrels (for easy accessibility of your cameras) Life jacket (children and adult sizes) Insurance Sandwiches and bottles water Gratuities Transfers
- It is recommended that you bring the following:
- water shoes or flip-flops
- extra snack items Route distance is approximately 7.5km - the route may be changed to best accommodate safety and enjoyment. For safety reasons children under 5 or adults over 65 are not accepted on this tour. You will get very wet during this tour. Changing booths and an outdoor shower (cold water) are available on-site at the start point. Please note that this activity is dependent on the weather conditions. The tour operator reserve the right to alter the route or cancel the tour should the conditions necessitate. 2 person kayaks are provided by default. Individual travelers will be paired up with other individuals. If a pairing cannot be made, the individual without a partner will be assigned to a single kayak. Single kayaks are subject to limited availability and require approval upon request.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: Blue Cave and Hvar Small-Group Tour
A small-group speedboat tour from Split to explore highlights of the surrounding region. You will encounter the Blue Cave, Biševo Island, Vis, Hvar, and Stiniva Bay throFrom €110.00
Discover the Blue Cave and Six Island Tour
Discover the beautiful Adriatic and it's marvelous islands.4 ReviewsFrom €116.55
Dubrovnik Gastronomy: 3-Hour Food and Wine Tour
Immerse yourself in Dubrovnik's gastronomy on this 3-hour food and wine tour. Stroll down the ancient cobblestone streets of the city's Old Town, stopping to visit some o71 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Private Transportation from Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat
Enjoy a quick and comfortable transfer in a private car from Dubrovnik Airport to your hotel or accommodation in Cavtat. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 72 ReviewsFrom €26.00
From Split: Zagreb Group Transfer w/ Plitvice Lakes Tour
Book this simple and well organized group transfer from Split to Zagreb with a visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park - Croatia's most famous national park.From €140.00
- Best Seller
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Tour with Cruise in Kotor Bay
Experience Montenegro in a completely new way with a 1-hour boat ride around the most beautiful part of the bay. Visit the most breathtaking locations on the Montenegrin9 ReviewsFrom €65.00
From Rabac: Cres Island and Blue Cave Boat Trip with Lunch
Explore one of the most beautiful Islands in Croatia on a full-day boat tour to Cres from Rabac. Swim in the inviting waters of the Blue Cave and discover its hidden secr3 ReviewsFrom €54.00
- Best Seller
Mostar Full-Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Tour the charming and picturesque small towns outside of Dubrovnik on this trip to Pocitelj, Medjugorje, and Mostar. On this full-day tour, visit a variety of cultural, h201 ReviewsFrom €55.00
From Split & Trogir: Full-Day Private Blue Cave & Hvar Tour
The best way to explore Blue Cave and Hvar will be to book this private tour from Split and Trogir. Blue Cave is one of the best hotspots in Croatia and Hvar is one of thFrom €650.00
- Best Seller
Dubrovnik to Montenegro: Perast, Kotor & Budva (Private)
Spend your day in charming Montenegro exploring the natural beauty and historical cities of this small country. After visiting the Old Town of Kotor, enjoy a scenic tour1 ReviewsFrom €224.00