Dubrovnik 3-Hour Sea Kayaking Tour with Snack
Experience Dubrovnik from a unique perspective, and get away from the crowds and heat on a fun sea adventure. Explore the coastline around Dubrovnik’s old town, Lokrum Island, and hidden caves on a guided sea kayak tour. No experience is required!
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See medieval city walls, Lokrum Island, and hidden caves from your sea kayak
- Relax and sunbathe on an isolated beach
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic
DescriptionThis Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking Tour begins with a safety briefing at the park below Pile Gate before you head off with your guide across the channel and around the cursed Island of Lokrum. You’ll make several stops at points of interest along the way. On the 2.5-3 hour tour you’ll be accompanied by a guide that speaks excellent English and is very familiar with the coastline around Dubrovnik. Learn about the curse of the island and the history of Dubrovnik, previously known as Ragusa. Stop at one of the only hotels that was not rebuilt after the war. The hotel was the site of hand-to-hand combat between the Serbian and Montenegrin armies and the Dubrovnik defenders during the war. Spend around 30 minutes at the only beach in Dubrovnik that’s not accessible on foot, and explore a fascinating cave. You can swim, snorkel, explore the cave, relax, eat, or sunbathe. Later you'll continue back along the coastline of Dubrovnik and see the area’s Beverly Hills. Upon your return to the beach, toast to your accomplishment with a glass of domestic wine. This tour will gives you the opportunity to take in Dubrovnik from the seaside, capture some amazing shots of the outer walls, and hear a bit about the history of this legendary city. No experience is necessary to enjoy this activity. Note that there is a changing booth on site.
IncludesTop-of-the-line kayak and paddles Knowledgeable English-speaking guide Mask and snorkel Large waterproof barrels (for clothes, personal belongings, bags) Small waterproof barrels (for easy accessibility of your cameras) Life jacket (children and adult sizes) Insurance Sandwiches and bottles water Gratuities Transfers
- It is recommended that you bring the following:
- water shoes or flip-flops
- extra snack items Route distance is approximately 7.5km - the route may be changed to best accommodate safety and enjoyment. For safety reasons children under 5 or adults over 65 are not accepted on this tour. You will get very wet during this tour. Changing booths and an outdoor shower (cold water) are available on-site at the start point. Please note that this activity is dependent on the weather conditions. The tour operator reserve the right to alter the route or cancel the tour should the conditions necessitate. 2 person kayaks are provided by default. Individual travelers will be paired up with other individuals. If a pairing cannot be made, the individual without a partner will be assigned to a single kayak. Single kayaks are subject to limited availability and require approval upon request.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Private Transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to Slano
Private car/van transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to your hotel or private accommodation in Slano. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Split: Game of Thrones Tour
Visit some of the filming locations used in Game of Thrones. Tour the cellars of the Diocletian's Palace with a Games of Thrones fan as your guide.11 ReviewsFrom €10.00
From Split: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Tour
Get back to nature and discover the 16 lakes, breathtaking canyons and largest waterfall in Croatia on a day trip from Split to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Cross to50 ReviewsFrom €65.00
From Dubrovnik: Half-Day Private Boat Tour
Experience an unforgettable adventure exploring Dubrovnik's aquatorium. Have a private boat tour tailored upon your wishes with local skippers who know all the best hidde6 ReviewsFrom €270.00
Trekking Krupa Canyon
Through milleniums Zrmanja and Krupa rivers in the Velebit Mountain Nature Park have carved a spectacular canyon and built magnificent waterfalls. These are two of the moFrom €40.00
- Best Seller
Mostar Full-Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Tour the charming and picturesque small towns outside of Dubrovnik on this trip to Pocitelj, Medjugorje, and Mostar. On this full-day tour, visit a variety of cultural, h201 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Novalja: Day Trip to National Park Plitvice Lakes
Spend a day exploring the extraordinary beauty of lakes and waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Marvel at the beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is lFrom €67.24
Dubrovnik: Full-Day Total Game of Thrones Experience
Dive into an unforgettable experience of 'Game of Thrones' on the spot where it all took place in real life – Dubrovnik. Don’t miss the chance during your stay in the10 ReviewsFrom €78.00
Kaštela: 3 Hour Wine Tasting with Private Sommelier Guide
Immerse yourself in the wine culture of Croatia and enjoy a wine tasting session with a private sommelier in the picturesque town of Kaštela, birth place of the famous ZFrom €60.00
Brač Island Private Speedboat Tour from Split and Trogir
Enjoy a private speedboat tour to Brač island, the highest and third largest island in the Adriatic Sea. Spend a full day of fun and sun, surrounded by turquoise crystalFrom €700.00