Blue Cave & 6 Island Speedboat Tour from Omis
Enjoy a full-day island-hopping speedboat tour from Omiš. Visit the magnificent Blue Cave, stop to swim and snorkel and explore Hvar's old town.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the Blue Cave on the island of Biševo
- Enjoy island hopping by speedboat
- Visit Hvar, Europe's sunniest island
DescriptionBegin your day tour with a speedboat ride to the Blue Cave on Bisevo Island. Visit Monk Seal Cave and swim to a hidden beach. Spend some time at stunning Stiniva beach on Vis Island and then enjoy a swimming and snorkeling stop off Budikovac Island. Head to the pristine Pakleni Islands, stopping at Palmizana Bay, where you can choose having lunch (at your own expense), taking a walk through a botanical garden or unwinding on the beach with a swim in the crystal-clear sea. Next stop is the island of Hvar. Enjoy free time to explore the old town with its ancient Venetian palaces and beautiful squares. Climb the stairs to the ancient fortress above the town before heading back to Omiš.
Includes•Transportation by speedboat Complimentary drinks on board Fuel surcharge Small group Professional skipper Entrance fee to the Blue Cave Use of snorkeling equipment Use of waterproof and windproof jacket Local taxes Lunch Optional gratuities Hvar Fortress entrance fee
- Be sure to bring a hat, a towel, sunscreen and sunglasses, and wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If it is canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years of age or anyone with serious back problems
- There is a maximum of 14 people per booking
- Blue Cave may be closed for the visitors when the southern wind called Jugo is blowing. Waves may close the entrance making it impossible for the boats to enter inside. Blue cave management informs the tour operator about the sea conditions so they can pass the information on to you whether or not the cave will be open for visitors. If the cave is closed, you will have the choice to cancel the tour and be fully refunded for your tour ticket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: 2.5-Hour Culinary Tour
Savor healthy Mediterranean cuisine in the city of Split. Enjoy gourmet fare in the historic setting of the 1,700-year-old Diocletian's Palace.54 ReviewsFrom €14.00
Istria Day Tour From Zagreb
Wander between three stunning places. Pula, a Roman amphitheater, Poreč, a UNESCO protected Euphrasian basilica, and Rovinj, the Pearl of the Adriatic.5 ReviewsFrom €64.00
Split, Trogir and Klis Fortress: Private Tour from Dubrovnik
Central Dalmatia boasts many historic attractions, but it can be hard to tick them all off on limited time. Get the most out of your time in the region on a private day t1 ReviewsFrom €609.00
- Best Seller
From Pula: Full-Day Boat Trip to Venice 1-Way or Return
Spend some time in one of the most romantic cities in the world on an unforgettable sailing trip to Venice. Depart Pula and relax on the 3-hour boat ride across the Adria88 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Zagreb by Night Express Walking Tour
Had a nice dinner in one of Zagreb's many restaurants? Want to burn all those calories right away? Then join this tour on a 50-minute walking tour and feel the charm of t1 ReviewsFrom €49.99
From Dubrovnik: Half-Day Game of Thrones Filming Locations
See the marvels of the city of Dubrovnik and the fantasy world of the series Game of Thrones.1 ReviewsFrom €91.00
Krka Waterfalls Private Tour from Split and Trogir
Enjoy a worthwhile and relaxing excursion to the Krka Waterfalls National Park. Experience one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world and swim in the river.From €600.00
From Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Guided Tour
Get back to beautiful nature in the green forests of Plitvice Lakes National Park on a full-day tour from Zagreb. See some of the 90 waterfalls and 16 lakes by bus, boat11 ReviewsFrom €91.00
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Croatian Homeland War Tour
Take a 2.5-hour tour on the fall of Communist Yugoslavia, and the Croatian fight for independence in the disastrous Homeland War, including entrance to the underground wa40 ReviewsFrom €25.00
Split Wine and Food Tasting
Good wine is one of the most recognizable symbols of Dalmatia. Split Wine Tasting gives you the opportunity to experience the wonderful tastes of authentic Dalmatian wine6 ReviewsFrom €20.00