Blue and Green Caves: Full-Day Speedboat Tour from Hvar
Head out from Hvar on a day trip by speedboat to the spectacular Blue Cave. Cruise to Stiniva Bay, with its rocky cliffs, stop to enjoy a swim at the Green Cave and the little island of Budikovac. Relax in the shade on Vis Island.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a speedboat ride with a chance to see dolphins
- See the glorious Blue Cave on Biševo Island
- Stop to relax at Stiniva Bay on the island of Vis
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day excursion on a speedboat off the coast of Hvar, with the first stop on your trip at the spectacular Blue Cave. The Blue Cave’s ethereal silvery blue color is created by the sun as it bathes the cave’s interior through an opening in the roof and is reflected back by the sandy surface below. Continue on the cruise to Stiniva Bay. Seeing it from the sea side, Stiniva is closed in by 2 high rocky cliffs which, at their closest point, are just 4 meters from each other. Between the cliffs you’ll see a pebble beach appear as you sail through the gateway, opening up the site like a Roman amphitheater paved in stone. Continue to the Green Cave, where you'll have a chance to enjoy a swim, before heading to the little island of Budikovac, another ideal spot for a swim and a chance to relax. You’ll find a wonderful pebble beach, a small bay, protected from the open sea, and a beautiful lagoon for swimming on the southeastern side of the island of Vis. On the way back from Vis Island to the island of Hvar you'll stop at Palmižana on Pakleni islands.
IncludesBoat Guide/skipper Gasoline Bottled water Use of snorkel equipment Lunch Blue Cave entrance fee by rowboat (please note that the rowboat service to enter the Blue Cave is not managed by this company, therefore is not the company's responsibility) Green Cave entrance fee by rowboat or swimming Gratuities (optional)
- Type of Boat: 7.5m RIB Speedboat with a new 250 HP engine Please note the following:
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- There is a minimum of 4 persons per tour. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if the minimum number of participants is not met
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Cancelation of the tour (due to insufficient number of participants or bad weather) can occur up to an hour before the tour starts. If this should happen, best efforts will be made to provide an alternative tour. If this is not possible, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund
- In cases where the Blue Cave may be closed due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, you'll visit the fishing village of Komiza on the island of Vis
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Trip to Kotor and Perast
Experience the Mediterranean as it used to be on a day trip to Montenegro from Dubrovnik. Sail down the Adriatic coast and see one of the most beautiful bays in the world9 ReviewsFrom €60.00
Sea Kayaking & Snorkeling in Split/Brela
Enjoy a wonderful day of kayaking and snorkeling in one of the most beautiful places in Europe.1 ReviewsFrom €50.00
- Best Seller
Inland Istria: Day Tour
Explore Croatia's largest peninsula and discover how the area has much more to offer than just its stunning Adriatic coastline with stops at a number of picturesque inlanFrom €63.00
Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to Hvar and Pakleni Islands
Sail by catamaran to Hvar and Pakleni Islands. Explore Hvar's old town and stop to swim in peaceful bays before returning to Split as the sun sets.65 ReviewsFrom €85.00
3-Hour Big Zagreb Private Walking Tour
3-hour tour that takes you to all the must sees of Old Town and Downtown Zagreb. Guidance available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Russian.3 ReviewsFrom €150.00
Split: 70 Minute Jet Ski Safari Experience
This Jet Ski safari is an adrenaline adventure with professional instructors, high-speed Jet Skis and the beautiful island of Ciovo. On this unforgettable sea adventure,From €130.00
Split & Trogir from Split and Makarska Riviera
Start off by indulging in Diocletian’s Palace, one of the most unique sites in the world, followed by Trogir, an off-the-radar town near Split that boasts narrow cobbleFrom €48.00
Brač Island Private Speedboat Tour from Split and Trogir
Enjoy a private speedboat tour to Brač island, the highest and third largest island in the Adriatic Sea. Spend a full day of fun and sun, surrounded by turquoise crystalFrom €700.00
Marjan Adventure Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Dive into the tranquility of crystal clear water while exploring the fascinating south side of the Marjan Hill with beautiful beaches and cliffs, passing by mystic villaFrom €40.00
Discover Dubrovnik Walking Tour
See the main sights of Dubrovnik on a 1-hour walking tour. Admire the stunning architecture and hear about the history of the city from your guide.52 ReviewsFrom €12.00