My Guide Website?
Zrmanja: Full-Day Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski322 Reviews
Spend a day on a water safari canoeing along Croatia's Zramanja River as you encounter waterfalls and easy rapids, hidden swimming pools, and a steep-sided canyon! Enjoy a day in this perfectly clear warm water that flows through a spectacular canyon.
- Enjoy a canoe/kayak adventure for the whole family, as you paddle down the Zrmanja River
- Go through magnificent canyons and underneath waterfalls
- Take on the challenge of navigating through the rapids
- Swim in the crystal-clear, warm water
DescriptionZrmanja and Krupa are among the most beautiful rivers in Europe: perfectly clear warm water, spectacular canyon with magnificent waterfalls. They are easy and safe enough for beginner canoeists but their scenery makes them also very exciting. You will see many fish and birds and explore typical karst phenomenon – living travertine waterfalls. The trip begins in Kastel Zegarski, only one hour drive from Zadar. You will quickly learn how to handle sit-on-top kayaks as you slowly enter the canyon. After the first hour of paddling down easy rapids you will – if time and weather permit – visit beautiful Krupa waterfalls and swim under them. More waterfalls and rapids wait for you as you continue down Zrmanja towards Muskovci where the trip ends. At the end of the trip optionally you can enjoy refreshments at a nearby restaurant or take a picnic on your own. Itinerary: 10:00 - Arrival to destination – Kastel Zegarski village 10:30 - Preparing for the trip and safety instructions provided by the trip leader 11:00 - Starting the trip 12:00 - Picnic break at big Krupa waterfall 12:30 - Continuing down the river Zrmanja 15:00 - Finishing up the trip at Muskovci village 15:30 - Optional refreshments 16:00 - Departure
IncludesGuide Necessary equipment Insurance Nature park entrance fee Lunch Transfer
- Don’t forget to bring shorts or a bathing suit, T-shirts, spare socks and sandals (or sport shoes), towels, sunscreen, and water. In case of colder weather, bring along a long-sleeved shirt. No previous kayaking experience is needed and even children from 6 years of age, accompanied by parents, can participate. There is a 50% discount for children under 12 years. Please note that rafting boats are used in case of high water levels. In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, the local supplier will reschedule the activity.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now