My Guide Website?
Zagreb: Private Alternative Sightseeing Tour
Get off the beaten track and discover the Croatian landmarks that history forgot on this private guided tour.
- Immerse yourself in Croatia's forgotten history
- Get off the beaten tourist path and discover unique locations
- Learn about the War of Independence and other events
- Visit an abandoned air hangar
- Admire a unique other-worldly war memorial monument
DescriptionEnjoy an insider's perspective of Croatian history on this guided tour of the country's forgotten and abandoned historic structures. Begin your urban adventure by getting picked up from your hotel in Zagreb and head to the Museum of Homeland War, where you will learn about the War of Independence and how Croatia became the peaceful country it is today. Next, head to the largest underground airplane base in Europe. It is completely abandoned and hidden from plain sight. Learn all about the mysteries that surround the base. Finish your tour at Petrova Gora, an abandoned World War II monument. Admire the monument's unique industrial architecture and learn about the people of the Uprising of Kordun and Banija who inspired its design. At the end of the day, get dropped off back at your hotel in Zagreb.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Local guide Flashlight Admission fees
- This tour will take place rain or shine