My Guide Website?
Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes National Park and Rastoke Tour208 Reviews
Get back to nature on a day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park from Zagreb and go for beautiful walks in the forest reserve. Marvel at the 16 terraced lakes and numerous waterfalls from the walkways that wind around and across the water.
- See the beautiful lakes and waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Walk along the winding paths that snake around and across the water
- Get breathtaking views of the ancient woodlands
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in Zagreb, and then make your way to the 16 lakes of the beautiful Plitvice Lakes National Park. Arrive at the UNESCO World Heritage Site to take a nature walk through the magnificent woodlands of Gornja Jezera (Upper Lakes). Marvel at a system of 12 lakes separated by travertine barriers and take a closer look at the marble formations of the incredible natural phenomenon. Learn how the lakes, karst rivers and streams are an ongoing process that continue to shape the landscape over time. See some of the magnificent waterfalls and stand in front of the 78-meter high Large Waterfall (Veliki slap) to hear the roaring thunder of the water as it hits the ground. If you are looking for a full-day adventure, you have the option to book this experience with a morning city tour. If you book this option, you will meet your local guide at 9 am for a tour of the city before departing for the lakes.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by comfortable vehicle English-speaking guide Organization
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour to run
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility