My Guide Website?
Zagreb: Fairytale Castle Day Trip with Wine Tasting & Lunch22 Reviews
Discover the 13th-century Trakoscan Castle and learn about its historical heritage on a day trip from Zagreb. Enjoy a wine tasting experience at a countryside winery and have lunch in a local restaurant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak in scenic views of the Croatian countryside
- Travel to hillside vineyards and lush woodlands
- Discover the medieval Trakoscan Castle in Zagorje
- Visit a countryside winery to taste 4 different wines
- Treat your taste buds to a typical lunch in a restaurant
DescriptionTake a guided day trip from Zagreb to explore the Croatian countryside dotted with small hills, vineyards, and castles. Visit the Trakoscan Castle, taste wines at a winery, and savor a local lunch. Be driven along a scenic road through the region of Zagorje. Visit Trakoscan Castle, take some pictures against a backdrop of lush woodlands, and learn how its owners lived in the past. *** There is no lake around the castle at this moment because constrations Next, visit a winery set in the Zagorje hills with a panoramic view of the vineyards. Treat your palate to 4 different types of wine. Finally, tuck into a mouth-watering lunch at a local restaurant. In the late afternoon, start your return trip back to Zagreb.
IncludesWine tasting Lunch Guide Transportation
- The wine tasting part of the tour is for those 18 years of age or older