My Guide Website?
Zagreb: Day Trip Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle, & Ljubljana3 Reviews
Explore the beauty of Postojna cave and walk through the secret passages of Predjama Castle on this day trip from Zagreb. Soak up the city atmosphere as you follow your guide on a tour of Ljubljana.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Feel the thrill of riding a electric train through the caverns of Postojna cave
- Snap pictures of the stalagmites and stalactites formations in Postojna cave
- Take a look at an aquatic salamander which lives in caves and is born blind
- Dive into the rich history of Predjama castle and uncover its secret passages
- Enjoy some free time to explore the vibrant and bustling streets of Ljubljana
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Zagreb with a private day trip. Ride an electric train through Postojna Cave, learn about the history of Predjama Castle, and spend some time exploring the largest city of Slovenia, Ljubljana. Be picked up from your accommodation by your guide. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenic ride through the countryside on the way to Postojna Cave. Admire the impressive stalagmites and stalactites formations and ride on an electric tourist train through the tunnels. See a cave-dwelling aquatic salamander at the conservation aquarium in the cave before heading to Predjama castle. Capture some pictures of this Renaissance castle which stands at the mouth of a cave. Hear about the history of this castle and take a stroll through its hidden passages. Continue to the capital city of Ljubljana. Follow your guide on a walking tour and take some free time to explore more or do some shopping at one of the boutiques. Return to your accommodations in Zagreb.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide
- The temperature in the cave is approximately 9 degrees Celsius