Zagreb: Dark History Evening Tour1 Reviews
Embark on a night tour to take you on a journey into the past. Discover the dark side of Zagreb and relive some of the most gruesome events of its history, exactly where they happened.
- Take a night tour which provides a new perspective of Zagreb
- Learn about crimes, torture, public executions, prostitution, witch-hunts, and murder
- Hear about historical events on the exact spot that they happened
- Experience a new concept of guidance with a tour guide joined by a virtual guide from the past
DescriptionThis dark Zagreb tour is a journey into the past. While the tour guide will present you with problems that bothered people in Zagreb a couple of centuries ago, the virtual guide is going to help you experience the way those problems affected real people's lives. Learn how kings, queens, witches, peasants, and prostitutes met their fate throughout a tour that combines fact with fiction. Your tour starts at the Ban Jelačić Square from where the group is taken into an old basement where dark spirits await. The route covers the exact locations of many gruesome historical events. Executions, torture, epidemics, adultery, witch-hunts, rape and murder - the city streets hide dark secrets of the past waiting to be unraveled. Find out whether or not there will be a happy ending or if the darkness of the past is too thick. All of this will be discovered throughout a tour which brings a new and innovative concept to Zagreb's tour guiding scene.
IncludesMultimedia guidance through the history of Zagreb Local guide with over 500 tours' experience
- You will climb 200 steps to reach the ending point of this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability