My Guide Website?
Zagreb: City Walking Tour179 Reviews
Explore the Upper and Lower town of Zagreb on a walking tour. Stroll through the parks and discover the landmarks sprinkled along the way as you learn about the history of the town from your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Walk through highlights of Zagreb's city center
- Explore tunnels in the city leftover from WWII
- Take a ride on smallest funicular in the world
- Take in panoramic views of the city from Grič hill
DescriptionTake a stroll with us for a couple of hours as we show you the highlights of Zagreb. Your guide will have the local insights and handy tips to leave you wanting to explore some more. Start the tour at Zagreb’s famous Zrinjevac Park which will give you some great selfies and photo opportunities. From the park, continue to Bogovićeva street, known for its bars and restaurants. Next, you will walk across Ban Jelačić square to the next stop at the historic Zagreb Cathedral. After the Cathedral, walk through Dolac Farmers Market to the WW2 tunnels for some more recent history about the city. Enjoy a small rest on the funicular to the top of Grič Hill. At the top of the hill is Gradec (the upper town) where you can take in beautiful panoramic views of the city. From Gradec, descend to Tkalčićeva Street. The street is also famous for its bars and restaurants, so you can decide where to stop for a snack. Finish the tour in Ban Jelačić Square.
IncludesWalking tour of the city with a licensed guide Ticket for the funicular ride
- • This tour operates in all weather conditions