My Guide Website?
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Croatian Homeland War Tour219 Reviews
Walk through the fall of Communist Yugoslavia and the Croatian fight for independence in the Homeland War on a guided tour. See the underground tunnels and the basement used as a shelter in the ’90s
- Visit the WW2 underground tunnels (not included during public events in the tunnels and Christmas Market)
- Learn more about the life during the communist era in Zagreb
- Find out more about the fall of Yugoslavia and recent turbulent years of Croatian history
- See the authentic basement used as a shelter during the air raids on Zagreb
DescriptionDiscover how it was to live in Zagreb during the turbulent years of its recent history on this walking tour with a local guide. Get a closer look at the Croatian Homeland War as you visit sights such as a basement used as a shelter during air raids. First, visit the World War II underground tunnels presenting the history of Croatia and Zagreb through the 20th century including World War II, almost 50 years of communist Yugoslavia, and the fall of communism in Croatia through the Homeland War. The tour finishes in the basement used by locals as a shelter during the air raids on Zagreb. Learn about the details of the Homeland War presented through a video presentation.
IncludesWalking tour Local guide Croatian Homeland War multimedia presentation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.