My Guide Website?
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Croatian Homeland War Tour111 Reviews
Take a 2.5-hour tour on the fall of Communist Yugoslavia, and the Croatian fight for independence in the disastrous Homeland War, including entrance to the underground war tunnels and Museum of the Bombing of Zagreb.
- Visit the WW2 underground tunnels (not included during public events in the tunnels and Christmas Market)
- Learn more about the life during the communist era in Zagreb
- Find out more about the fall of Yugoslavia and recent turbulent years of Croatian history
- Take a walk around the Museum of bombing of Zagreb
- See the authentic basement used as a shelter during the air raids on Zagreb
DescriptionDiscover how it was it to live in Zagreb during the turbulent years of its recent history. Firstly, visit the World War II underground tunnels presenting the history of Croatia and Zagreb through the 20th century including World War II, almost 50 years of communist Yugoslavia and the fall of communism in Croatia through the Homeland War. The tour continues to a basement used by locals as a shelter during the air raids on Zagreb where the details of the Homeland War are presented through a video presentation. The tour finishes off in the Museum of Bombing of Zagreb with the exhibition focusing on the effect the war had on Zagreb.
IncludesGuidance by a certified experienced local guide Multimedia presentation about the Croatian Homeland war WW2 underground tunnels Authentic basement used as a shelter during the bombings Museum of bombing of Zagreb (not included on Mondays and national holidays) Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now