My Guide Website?
Zadar: Speedboat Tour to Ugljan, Osljak, and Galevac153 Reviews
Enjoy a speedboat tour from Zadar to the islands of Ugljan, Osljak, and Galevac. Discover less-accessible spots that big boats can't reach, learn some amazing history and relax at island beaches
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Travel to a three scenic Croatian islands in style aboard a beautiful speedboat
- Navigate at a safe space and take your time to admire the coastal scenery
- Relax at turquoise waters away from city heat and noise
- Admire the medieval architecture and natural landscapes while learning history
- Marvel at the Franciscan Monastery of St. Paul The Hermit on Galevac island
DescriptionExplore the 3 islands of Zadar's archipelago on this half-day experience starting from Zadar. Travel between them in style by speedboat, as you experience Osljak, Ugljan, and Galevac. Meet at Jazine harbour in Zadar and board your speedboat. Look out for the 12th and 16th century city's walls from the seaside as you cruise away from the port. Pass close to the famous attractions Regards to the Sun & Sea Organ, learn its working principle and enjoy in Organ's magical sounds. Speed away from Zadar across the crystal blue waters as you begin your island-hopping adventure. Alight from the boat for your first stop at Osljak Island. This is the smallest inhabited island in Croatia, so small you can circle it by foot in only 20 minutes. Learn amazing facts about island history and why its protected park of nature today. Shoot a beautiful pics at the lighting house from where you can jump in the crystal clear water. Take a relaxed swim in a turquoise waters at pebble beach nearby. Explore underwater world with provided snorkeling equipment. Enjoy another thrilling ride to Preko village at Ugljan island. It's a delightful large island featuring medieval architecture and charming shops and cafes. Take a snack or homemade ice cream (own expense, might not be available in low season) during the short walk to next turquoise bay between Galevac and Preko. Learn about domestic people way of life in the history and today while visiting some monuments on the way. Travel across the crystal waters to the nearby Galevac island in a traditional wooden boat. Once there, visit the Franciscan Monastery of St. Paul The Hermit. Learn about its amazing history while exploring island in depth. Return back to Preko village and use free time for a refreshing swim in a turquoise bay, relax on many other beaches, enjoy local specialties, drink colorful cocktails or just continue to explore and enjoy a beautiful sightseeing. Final, jump back on the speedboat for another thrilling ride back to Zadar.
IncludesSkipper/guide Snorkeling equipment Bottled water Onboard shower Windproof jackets Safety gear First aid kit
- The tour may be postponed in the event of bad weather. You may choose to be refunded instead.