My Guide Website?
Zadar: Boat Tour to the Nearby Islands79 Reviews
Experience the beauty of the Croatian coast on a boat tour from Zadar. Discover the highlights of the island of Ugljan with a local skipper.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Enjoy a refreshing swim at a beach on Ugljan island
- Access areas that are hard to reach with a bigger boat
- Learn about the history of the islands from your local guide
- Explore charming fishing villages on Ugljan island
DescriptionVisit a beautiful Croatian island on this boat tour from Zadar. Get access to areas that the larger tourist ships cannot reach. Marvel at the beauty of Ugljan island. Stop for a swim at the beach and see old villages. Meet your guide at City Bridge and embark on your boat trip. Admire panoramic views of the city center from the water. Drive towards the island and enjoy the views of some pristine beaches and stop for a swim in the crystal clear water. Explore charming villages with coffee bars and souvenir shops. Admire the old red-roofed stone buildings on the shore. After some time learning about the history of the island with your guide, you will return back to Zadar.
IncludesGasoline Snorkeling equipment Life vests
- The experience will not take place in case of bad weather or boat malfunction For infants (under 2 years old) is free of charge This tour operates with a maximum of 13 people Only small pets (like the Pekingese) are allowed